Thread: I have left crossdressing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have left crossdressing

Last March I was caught in our basement, by my wife, with a lacy pair of panties on and a lacy bra in my hands. She made me stand in front of her so she could see my shock and embarrassment of being found out. She just about went through the roof with her anger.
    She told me to get my clothes on and come upstairs. I quickly put my everyday male clothes on and went up to face the music. One other time she caught me on this cross dresser site and raked me over the coals. At that time I told her I had accidently stumbled on the site, and said I just opened it up to see what it was all about. She believed me and let it go until this incident. I was instructed to dispose of all the feminine clothing I had in my possession and return to the male she had married many years before, otherwise I would be asked to leave the house. She would also tell our children and all the family and friends about my unacceptable fetish and behavior. This was my last chance. I have always loved this woman and did not want to lose her. For the most part we have had a happy life and have raised four children to adulthood. I decided I would honor her wishes and return to my male persona. I have purged all the beautiful clothing, makeup, jewellery and wigs, which I have accumulated over the years and have started over again as Marc, placing Marcie in a very special spot in my own memorable history.
    Thank you to everyone that has made me feel comfortable on this site
    Marc (Marcie)
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-17-2015 at 02:41 PM.