Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the most.....

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    Actually, I don't have an answer right now. However, in about 2 weeks I will out myself in front of 200-250 people. Might have an answer at that point...

DeeAnn
    wow, i could never do that, same here about the $, I will certainly lose my job =(

Right now I am just happy to finally be comfortable with myself and I look forward to discovering Ashley.

Not knowing where I fit in.

Very well said Carla. I feel the same.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    I came out to my three best friends.all woman.one of them we have girl days. Then I'm a girl All day and I model clothing bras and panties So happy to have a friend like that

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    So, for me, the most frustrating thing about being transgender is that being my true self to everyone in my life, just wouldn't be truly accepted.

So, for you, what's the most annoying, frustrating or depressing thing about Knowing that you are transgender?
    Same frustration for me. Hearing my wife talk about how Caitlyn freaks her out let's me know that Alison will stay pushed in the closet. I keep hoping that I can find a way to discuss my CD'ing with my wife (it's a DADT situation), but for now I'm just grateful I found this forum with all you lovely ladies!