I've had all week alone because my wife was out of town, and I've dressed virtually everyday to some degree (some days 2-3 outfits. )

but what I found so frustrating was that I couldn't do anything after dressing. I have to close the curtains and windows, and lock the doors before I do anything. I'm in a prison, but dressed to the nines.

I shaved my legs but had to wait until the neighbors were done mowing their lawns before I brought my nice shiny smooth legs out to the sun.

I can't even sit on the back porch, work in the garden or play with the plants because the neighbors are so close.

I could go dance under the moonlight - but I have a great dane that uses the backyard - no walking barefoot in the dark out there.

but on the Brightside - I took full advantage of amazon prime - got jeans, corset, panty hose (oh my god - those are awesome!), makeup, a nighty and a wig (I couldn't get the wig until tomorrow - so, so, so looking forward to that!!!!! It will be my first)

maybe I overdid the amazon prime with my (fill in the blank, what would you call it? perversion, obsession, hobby, discovery) I felt bad when the USPS guy had to deliver the corset and stockings today. (can you believe they deliver on sunday?)

I also just realized I use .... and () too much in my posts!!

Oh well, off to do the only other thing I can do dressed - clean house.