Thread: Horoscopes

Horoscopes

This is a T.S. Elliot quote that was included in my horoscope for today. I'm sure that I am not the only one that wonders how far is too far.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

Just don't find out as you are plunging into the abyss.

As a follow up question . Can crickets chirp in the vacuum of space ?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-25-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit or use multiquote
    I don't know why , but I am .

Banned Read only
    I think it means that you have to be on, or just passed the point of no return...

DeeAnn

So true. Some times we just have to "push the envelope" to see what we can do,
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Many years ago, when a long term relationship ended, [5 years] my horoscope for the week said: "Failed relationship is a blessing in disguise. Don't waste much time trying to repair it". I still have it on my stuck on my frig. CDing had nothing to do with the breakup, and she didn't know about it. Apparently I didn't propose marriage within her timetable.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    In one week I got 2 Chinese Fortune cookies, (from different restraunts)
    "God has given you one face, but you chose another)

Trying to tell me something ?
    (((HUGGS)))
    JoanAz

like driving a car - a few accidents help to work out the limit :-)

A cricket breathes through holes in its exoskeleton. It's possible it's liquids would be sucked out through those holes by the vacuum of space, but if it could chirp before that happened, then there's no medium for the sound to carry, except perhaps temporarily those expanding internal fluids.

in CD/TS terms, our forum rules define too far would be exposing male genitlia under too-short a skirt! That's a bit too far for me also, but I can imagine for some people it would be fine. Too far is really only down to consensual acceptance, right? Wearing clothes even is a hangover from control-guilt-shame models of society, but where would we CD'ers be if there were no clothes?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I never read or believed in these before, BUT earlier this week I was thinking about telling a family member about my hidden passion. I was reading my wife's magazine and seen the horoscopes and thought I'd read mine. It said " be careful what you say to someone close to you, its a week to think before you speak". Got me thinking about not saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    hangover from control-guilt-shame models of society
    Another great line. I might start a Pamela Quotes section!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnie View Post
    As a follow up question . Can crickets chirp in the vacuum of space ?
    Sure. Can anyone hear it though? Assuming that the cricket can survive long enough, you will be able to feel the vibrations that would otherwise be sound. But you won't be able to hear it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Here is an image of a recent horoscope for me in our weekly alternative newspaper. There have been several with nearly the same message for me and it's getting kind of creepy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.