Thread: Wish I could get some work done.

Wish I could get some work done.

I've always thought that cosmetic surgery was stupid, a way for the vain to grasp at their waning youth. Oh sweet irony!

When I look at myself in the mirror, I'm disgusted by what I see now. I feel too puffy, but what depresses me is my neck and double chin. I really, really wish I could tighten that up. If I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate to get a little work done. While I'm at it, I know I wouldn't mind getting laser hair treatments to get rid of my beard.

It's funny how one's perception changes with age.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Tale of two pictures...picture currently on your profile page, with your hair pulled past your face takes years off all by itself. Also brings contrast into you cheekbone as well as fills out the rest of your face giving it proportion. Just an observation based on pictures. Either way I still see a youthfulness in each shot. Try not to be so hard about a couple areas and accentuate the many qualities your face is actually built with.
    Oh, the things we could do, if we only knew, the things we knew we could do.

Did someone mention vanity and waning youth...???

Don't think you're alone in these thoughts Stefani... I'm sure it afflicts most of us at some time - and cosmetic treatments seem so common in some social segments today, as they become cheaper and relatively safer... But we all have to just do the most with what we've got, and there are exercises that can help with some attributes, so it doesn't always have to be a masked man with a scary scalpel...

Chin up girl! (Pardon the pun... ) Perception changes but imagination is a powerful force too...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Reality Check
    Most of us have a poor self image. That's the reason (in most cases) plastic surgery is so popular. One of the advantages of being a man is, as men age, they become "distinguished", while as women age they becomes "old" (perception of society in general).

Most people just accept getting older. A small percentage of society actually has cosmetic plastic surgery and some of these people have multiple surgeries in an effort to retain their youth.

My first impression was. Thats the same thing I here from almost every GG I know. Congratulations your thinking like a woman. Now quite being so hard on youself. Your beautiful.

Well StefaniLara.

Your Feelings Are Respected.

I Think most of us "Girls" would love to have Some Things Changed, if Possible.

I`m a Plus Size Girl, and have Dreamed for Years i Was just 3 Size Less Than the Fact. User size 45 EU in footwear. .-)

But i have Come to terms with "I am What i am" And Are Feeling Blessed, when i Just Can Be, Joe Ann.

If Worth Anything, i Think You are Looking Beautiful.

All the Best wishes to you.

Hugs

So being less than perfect means you're special, dont change that, use it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain