Thread: How do I flirt at the club?

How do I flirt at the club?

So my s/o is gonna be giving me a makeover on Friday and we're gonna go to a local club called gigi's. We have a pretty open relationship and she said she is interested in seeing me with a guy....but I realized I DONT KNOW HOW TO FLIRT!!! 😨
    In male form it's no biggie but as a woman I'm clueless. Do any of you ladies have any tips? Like is there some sort of way to let a guy know I'm interested from across the room with holding up a huge sign? Lmao thanks ladies 😘

Dress to kill -- short and tight; flawless makeup; wig or natural hair done with a party look; small purse or clutch; minimum 3" heels; nails with length, colored in a sexy color that matches your toes. Go to club with your s/o, sit or stand somewhere. Wait. If someone comes up and starts some small talk, respond accordingly, look him in the eyes with a come hither look, and let him buy your drinks. You're there.

Enjoy yourself.
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Oh I was afraid you'd say heels haha I'm afraid of looking like a baby giraffe just stumblin around lmao I'm gonna have to practice! Thanks for the tips 😙

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, Just a word of Caution, Just be Careful.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Are you gay? Bisexual? If you are saying what I think you are saying, are you sure you want to do that? Is your "s/o" going to watch? This seems like a strange relationship and one that's unlikely to become permanent.

That said, if you don't know how to pick up a guy on your own, maybe your girlfriend can do it for you.

Word of warning: Make sure this guy knows that you are actually a male up front and especially before anything sexual starts. A guy who finds out he has been buying drinks for or kissing another man dressed as a woman can get mighty angry.

Me and my gf are wanting to experiment. Yes she would like to watch. No our relationship is not strange thank you very much. We are both bisexuals and are fulfilling fantasies

Heels aren't mandatory, they're just one more point in your favor. It's much worse to fall or twist an ankle than to have flats on. If you're tall, sit down. The real trick to flirting is to let the guy take the lead -- talk about what he wants to talk about, look him in the eye, put your hand on his arm, find a reason to invade his personal space (e.g. lean in so your can hear better, make room for someone else to approach the bar, whatever.) That personal space invasion is an interesting point of turbulence -- it sorts a lot of folks out. I've met lots of guys who were bisexual in their heads, but they freak out when it gets real.

Anyone approaching you is probably going to know what he's dealing with especially if it's your first time out. But it is polite to get him to verbally acknowledge it so there's no grounds to claim a misunderstanding later.

Aspiring Member
    What I do is wear one of my just above the knee pencil skirt and if I'm sitting at the bar I make sure one leg is hanging down which shows alot more leg and it gets their attention real quick. If someone comes over to talk to you then I would slowly sip my drink and stir it then run the stirrer through my lips and give him a coy look. If he responds to that then just boldly ask him if likes what he sees. Works for me everytime. Good luck and have fun,but always be careful.

I like Jennie advice. Sometimes the best flirting is not talking but a light touch.

Silver Member
    Jennifer - You are asking for advise about going into a club, dressed as a woman, to flirt with guys. That sounds very risky. You also have a spectator (your girlfriend) and if she is detected, it may be risky for both of you. This does not sound like a smart thing to do. You may be fulfilling your fantasies but you may be hurting someone else and you do not know what the response will be.