Thread: Its gonna be a good week...

Its gonna be a good week...

After not being able to dress for quite awhile, a much needed opportunity came along as I am dog-sitting for a friend while they are away on vacation and will have the place to myself. 7 days of much needed Courtney time. I just wish I had time off from work so I could get my confidence back up that way I can go out in public again.....

Who's clothes, yours or your friends and if your friends is that allowed presuming your friend is female?

Julie

I have my own clothes. She is smaller than me so her clothes will not fit. She is comfortable with my dressing. I wouldn't dress if she wasn't

Banned Read only
    When I was experiencing pent up desire to don my femme clothing I called in sick. I rationalized it was a mental therapy day. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyBme View Post
    I have my own clothes. She is smaller than me so her clothes will not fit. She is comfortable with my dressing. I wouldn't dress if she wasn't
    How much smaller? Have you ever tried some clothes stretch in some areas. I've house sat for friends and tried some of their things and was lucky. Took a few selfies, before selfies were the in thing, they never knew a thing.
    Last edited by wilt575; 09-21-2015 at 12:39 PM.

She is a size 8 whereas I am a size 14