Thread: Been gaone for a bit.

Been gaone for a bit.

Hello everyone, haven't posted in a good while so I thought I would tonight. I have been checking in every once in a while just to what you all were doing. When I first found this site I was amazed that there were so many out there that were having the same problems I was having so I knew I had to join. I have been absolutely amazed at all of you and you have taught me so much that I still come here to learn. I have never been in public dressed and really don't intend to try it, it's just to risky for me. I have a wonderful supporting wife and she even allows me to wear some of her clothes (not the new stuff). Anyway I am dressed tonight and am wearing one of her tops that I like. I was all dressed up with pantyhose and heels and really felt pretty, which is a real challenge for me but I love and I am going to intend to keep doing it. I changed into more comfortable clothed. I also put on makeup and dressed up which I haven't done for almost a year because to many of the kids stopping and spending the night. I don't think they know anything about Jeannie and I am fine with that. So I am feeling really girly right now and I am having a blast. I will try to respond to your postings from now on and not be gone for such a long time. Hugs and kisses, Jeannie.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jeannie, Welcome back, When you are here you are home.

Just about any question you have one or more of us will probably have an answer for you.

It's truly amazing that we can have friends all over the world with just a click of the mouse.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-15-2015 at 07:05 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hello Jeannie, welcome back and not every one has to go public just enjoy yourself and stop by this site more often.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well my friend. I always enjoyed reading your postings. Be well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanks Blue Orchard, Lisa and Kate. I have been watching a little bit and I still enjoy coming here. I have no idea what gaone means but I have been GONE a bit. Well I will be here from now on just not everyday. Facebook, chores and music takes a lot of my time these day.

Hugs from Jeannie.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome back Jeannie.

Thanks Tracii.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Jeannie. I am the same way. Come and go. I do so treasure this site. It's not only clean but user friendly. My generation had the FM radio and eight tracks as the big discovery. Computers still challenge me. L.

My generation had the FM radio and eight tracks as the big discovery.

So did mine, but I can remember listening to a Japanese transistor radio long before FM hit the air waves. I decided to learn about computers while I was on active duty in the Army. I could see that they were not a novelty and the future was learning as much as I could about them. I can now put one together from pieces parts and make it work (most of the time anyway). I had promised myself that I was not going be a dinosaur ambling around in the past. Thanks for your posting.