Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD's in their 30's/40's?

Hey Rae,

Only 2 years ago did I really start dressing regularly and more seriously, though it was a tendency from a very young age. ATM i have come to regard it as a part of me that i shut off and am now consciously cultivating and maturing with. I am mid 40s with 2 young daughters. My wife is accepting if not totally into it, (i am always willing to man-up on request). My hope is to eventually find friends to Xdress with and have a games night once a month or some such thing, but i'm a bit chicken still. Hugs to you, Tanya+

I'm in the UK, married with two kids.
    I'm in my early forties, but instead I prefer to think of myself as having celebrated my 21st birthday two times...

Daphne
    x

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Hi Raeleen I'm a 37 old UK girl I've been dressing since I was about 14. Married with a 2 year old daughter and buried in the closet. xxx

Hello Raeleen, I'm in my mid forties. I repressed my desires for years until my early thirties. Then with the help and grace of my lovely wife I was able to come to grips with my crossdressing. I have two wonderful kids a boy and a girl. They're both older and know about me. Neither one of them have an issue with my dressing. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Raeleen,
    You say you feel lonesome sometimes. It's understandable, as we are outside of the mainstream of society. That's where this forum comes in. We are all in the same boat and understand how individual members feel and what problems the may have. We can discuss problems we wouldn't discuss in the outside world. Meeting with people of your own age is good as there is more common grounds among you. But we, oldsters, are also interested in what younger people are up to, and frequently, with our experience can be mentors to our younger friends.
    But above all read as many topics as you can as there is something to learn in most of them. And ask questions, many questions if you need to.