Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After all, question what do you like to look like?

After all, question what do you like to look like?

I apologize for my english dictionary maybe I will not be clear in question (too blunt) but sorry maybe my english is too blunt. Question is:
    What do you like to be?
    1. Man with body of women and penis
    2. Women
    I would like to be 1 and you?
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Dont worry about your English Anita, its fine. I'm a 100% heterosexual crossdresser, I love women, I love both my male and female side, so yes my choice would be #1 as well
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Banned Read only
    I would have to say number one at the end of the day but there are times I truly would like to know what it's like to be a real women

I switch gender presentations frequently, and don't plan to transition to female, so for me, the answer would be #1.

My birth gender is male, and my body reflects that. But if I could change it to be closer to female (shorter, less broad in the shoulders, breasts, long hair), I probably would. But I doubt I would ever change my body to be fully female. For me, it's rather late in my life to change my physical gender, and the cost and complications involved are not worth it, for me. As long as I can pass for female when I want to be treated like a lady, I am content.

Silver Member
    Anita - I am a number 1.

Without question #1. That is the goal from the beginning to appear that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Hi Anita
    No 1 but would love to try no 2 for a few days, just to see what it would be like.

Aspiring Member
    I once mentioned to a girlfriend that I wished I could exchange body with her, she be me and I be her, for a couple of days, just to experience what a woman feels like, emotionally and physically. She didn't warm up to the question - it might at least have been a deep discussion. But that's as far as I think I would like to go. For the moment, I like being a man with the added advantage of having a strong feminine side without being effeminate. If that makes sense. So, probably number one for me.

Ineke

#1 for me as also.

Most days I feel like 1, but there are some where I feel the oposite.. I guess if I could start from scratch as a gg, I would do it. Sex to me is not sexual, if that makes sense, so as far as having a penis, well, I am not including that as a factor here. There are some things I like as a male, and have a lot of what society would deem "male interests". But reflecting on it, I could be interested in all of those as a gg. This whole development is making my head spin in circles too!! Good discussion topic tho.

For me #1 mostly for 80% of the time and the rest #2

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I am happy being me......and I like my guy parts....so I guess number one.....

Platinum Member
    Hi Anita, I like to think that I have the BEST of both worlds , Both girl & man.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me it would be #2.

Admittedly, it would be #1.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My ideal would probably be to retain my "boy parts" but with the figure, face, hair and body structure of a woman.

- Diane

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Number one is my choice because it is attainable to some degree.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Neither,
    I enjoy being a man with a man body and able to create a feminine image using crossdressing techniques

I do fantasise about being #2 and, given my personality and character, truly believe that I would have been better had I been born a girl (I was never cut out to be an alpha-male).
    It's interesting to note that the question doesn't ask if you'd like to be a woman with the deisres of a woman - ie to be attracted to men.

I'm a guy.

It would certainly be interesting to see the world through female eyes, temporarily, but CDing is good enough I guess.
    Just Roll With It

#2, preferably. #1 is not the worst thing in the world either- being able to get the benefits of being male is a nice compensation for having gender dysphoria. But ultimately, #2.

I like to look like a hot 68 year old woman as long as that's doable.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In my next life #2

I would like my mind to match my body. Either way. I could handle being a straight guy who doesn't constantly feel the urge to dress and behave like a girl, or, if not available, could deal with being a gay girl. Because it's really annoying to be stuck half way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

trying to let it out. Veronica putters's Avatar
    i would love to be a real girl im not a fan of my male body so i would say number 2 would be fine with me and i would never look back....