Thread: Went en femme today.

Went en femme today.

Today was my day off so I decided to treat myself and dress for the first time. It was nothing special. Sports bra, spaghetti strap top, leggings, etc. I did my own makeup. Styled my hair differently.
    When I was was fully dressed, I looked myself up and down in the mirror. I was amazed at how beautiful I looked. I instantly felt... amazing, comfortable, whole? That feeling you get when you just know something is finally right in your life. I'm so happy and comfortable with myself now. And I think that since this is technically my weekend, I'm going to do it again tomorrow. Thanks for allowing me to share this. Please let me know if anyone else had the same feelings. Thanks again.

A.J.

Everytime I dress I feel that way.....

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjane15 View Post
    I instantly felt... amazing, comfortable, whole? That feeling you get when you just know something is finally right in your life. I'm so happy and comfortable with myself now.
    Yes, I felt this when I really went out fully dressed. I never really felt it before when I would just wear a few items or underdress. I think it was when I first dress fully with a wig and heels. I just looked in the mirror and smiled. The euphoria continued as I went for a drive as a woman and walked around a few deserted parking lots. It was this lighter than air feeling.

Ohhh yes. I feel like that every time too. But, I remember the first time I did everything. I had a wig and makeup and a whole outfit. It was so amazing. It was just like meeting my true self for the first time. It was just an amazing experience. I can't even do it justice with words.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ashley Jane, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

I have been in this program for 68yrs. now and I still feel that way.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Ashley, I know that feeling and to a certain extent I still feel it when I'm dressed en femme, something happens to my soul, it makes me complete!😃

Just this past weekend felt the same way. I had nailed it, and felt wonderful. Haven't had that feeling in years. Mostly I get frustrated, especially with makeup, but I'm getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by emma30 View Post
    Hi Ashley, I know that feeling and to a certain extent I still feel it when I'm dressed en femme, something happens to my soul, it makes me complete!😃
    Exactly. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until you said it.
    Last edited by ashleyjane15; 09-23-2015 at 11:03 PM. Reason: I failed at the English language.

Silver Member
    Ashley - I feel the same way, too. I am glad you are so happy - you should be.