Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Resemblance

When I was young and had long hair, little facial hair.
    I looked just like my mom I just wish I had her figure now. LOL

My mom sadly died 4 years ago, and I am so proud that everybody says that I look so much like her
    Love and hugs Jeanette

I always resembled my late mothers side of the family but with a wig on now I just seen sister, which is a shame as my mother was elegant and stylish, I've got a lot of work to do.

My dad. People who knew him when he was younger, even though they had never met me, knew who I was. I had gone to a funeral of his AA sponsor almost 20 years after my dad had died; there were lots of people there who had known my him. It was kind of nice to meet the people who helped, and who he helped, to kick the demon booze out of their lives. And to answer any questions, yes, some were there at my dad's funeral, but I was so exhausted taking care of all the details that I didn't get to really talk to anyone that time around.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I look like my father when in male mode, to much so.
    When I got dressed up aa few weeks ago, I saw my mother in the mirror.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Several years ago, I had my one and only makeover at Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas. I did not share any guidance with Amy, the owner/make-up artist, and just let her do her thing. Since I had no make-up nor a wig and eyelashes or outer garments of my own (Paula only dresses in and brought her own lingerie, breast forms, and heels), she selected a the wig and eyelashes, then let me dress in a skirt and blouse from the consignment section. I watched excitedly as my transformation began and progressed until my female image revealed itself. To my surprise (and with some disappointment), the woman in the mirror resembled Paula's older sister. Not the showgirl I so wished to be

So, for my next makeover (whenever that may be), I will definitely share with the artist the kind of person and woman I want to be.
    Last edited by PaulaJeanette; 09-24-2015 at 02:21 PM.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I look like one sister when I'm in boy mode and my other sister when in girl mode.
    Me, too! In fact, about a week ago, I was mistaken for one of my sisters. I was in guy mode at the time.

Look like my younger sister, I'm taller but weigh less, though...

Silver Member
    I resemble my mother. The first time my aunt saw me dressed as I walked by her she told me not only did I look like my mother but I walked like her, flats and heels. A few years ago my daughter told me I looked like my mother so much she thought it was a picture of her. My sisters have always teased me that I look like my mother and should have been a girl. They know I CD.

Some people feel like they look like "a man in a dress," but when I look in a mirror or see a picture of myself, it is my father in a dress. Makeup heightens my resemblance to him big time, unfortunately.