Thread: breaking the ice

breaking the ice

do any of you ladies make love with your partners wearing sexy lingerie?

Yes, but her response varies from mildly enthusiastic to bare acceptance.

yes, we can have one of us wearing it, or both, it is great fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Yes, my wife and I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of nylons, and silky smooth materials rubbing against one another. I am always so greatful for my understanding wife.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

My ex wife tolerated it.

My fiancee encourages it as she knows how much it excites me. She does not especially like the lingerie, she likes my excitement. She is quite the giving person.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 09-24-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    My fiancee encourages it as she knows how much it excites me. She does not especially like the lingerie, she likes my excitement. She is quite the giving person.
    This is the way it should be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

^^^^why? why should it be that way?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It doesn't have to be that way. My girlfriend doesn't want me to be dressed at all if we are making love. It's part of our agreement, I would rather us to be happy them ruin what we have over something as simple as taking of clothes.

My wife and I often make love with both of us wearing garter belts, nylons and heels.

Its also ok for women to like the lingerie along with the excitement, some women are bi and some may just like it.

My partner and i have done this three times and she is ok with it. We havnt done it for a few months but we both have kids, both work, and live 45 mins away from each other so finding time alone in general can be tough. Within the next 6 months we will likely be living together and my kids r over on weekends and her son is the youngest and usually goes to bed early so this should help us find more quality time. She dresses for me quite often as she knows i like it and i am very greatful to her. I also make sure she knows that i dont want her to do anything shes not comfortable with.

My fiancée is accepting of me but it is a slow process. I dressed in front of her for the first time the other day and she made the joke that I better not look hotter than her. I told her that was impossible. As to wearing lingerie, I have worn stockings before but that's it. I would like to ease her into other things. It's all about baby steps.

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzzi, Not in the last 25yrs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Never, ever, ever! She's still pissed off about my wearing panties.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    YES. Often if we didn't start that way, after a while she asks me to put on nylons, bra with forms, etc. She says it very much appeals to her bisexual interest.

Yeah we do it. Normally Friday nights are nighty nights and we go at it with them on.
    Part Time Girl

I would love to but I don't think she would be at all comfortable. Cheers to you ladies that do.

My wife has let me dress twice before when we've made love. The 1st time she wasn't really into it. The 2nd time I surprised her while she was doing homework and I came out of the bedroom dressed in some lingerie and I was able to "seduce" her lol. It was great and she was really turned on. Unfortunately since then she has decided that she doesn't want the fence part of me in the bedroom anymore. It stinks because I love wearing lingerie and I love the idea of my wife and I both wearing lingerie while having sex but I want to respect her wishes. Who knows, maybe for my birthday lol.

Reality Check
    Nope. My wife and I make love naked. It's easier that way.

My wife does a few times a month thank god. It makes me happy and I hope that is why she allows it.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Yes...but I'm pretty sure it's not because she has latent lesbian fantasies, etc. She just enjoys seeing me so turned on. I also know she is attracted to masculinity, so I'm careful to (and greatly enjoy) present and participate in a manly way. Best of both worlds.

We do, but she prefers me to wear my own lingerie rather than hers .

Believe it or not my wife loves the feeling of pantyhose and silk against her