Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fully dressed or mixed clothes?

Banned Read only
    I'm kinda Tom Boy even en femme but I hear ya Hunter! Ladies skinny jeans totally work for me and a ladies tshirt but nothing with a big kiss on it (I just like the fit)...oh yah, and clear nail polish!

not sure how to answer this question?

i do still have just a couple "guy" things. and the required work clothing.

but everything else i own came from the womans dept.
    yes even the "dressed as guy"'clothing.

if there was a way to "adjust" my work clothing order forms, it would order ladys pants and tops for me.

under it all has been womens for a couple decades

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I'm kinda Tom Boy even en femme but I hear ya Hunter! Ladies skinny jeans totally work for me and a ladies tshirt but nothing with a big kiss on it (I just like the fit)...oh yah, and clear nail polish!
    I feel simmilar to you, but if I was brave enough the polish would be a dark green. 💚

I have a few more questions.
    What does gg stand for?
    what is under dressing exactly? Is it what I'm describing?
    Also what do I call everybody on here? I've seen ladies a few times but I'm not sure if that's what everyone wants to be called. I don't want to offend.
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-27-2015 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

I dress both ways.

Yesterday afternoon my wife and I went out shopping at Hanes Mall in Winston Salem NC.

I was dressed in ladies boot-cut jeans, womens saucony running shoes gray/yellow/teal,
    a Champion compression bra with small forms ,and a men Reebok long sleeve t-shirt. Toes were
    polished inside my shoes.

No one gave me a second look. Even my wife didn't know I had the forms on till I told her.

"GG" : genetic girl. aka: born as.

under dressing: womens things under your drab clothing.

Interesting thread! When I started going out, it was all or nothing (well, except the undies since I don't have any of the male undie stuff...). Now I'm finding that women's shorts and slacks fit me better, so even in male mode -- except at work -- I wear them most of the time, plus clear nail polish and femme ear studs. Maybe I'm too chicken to do full femme without a wig and forms ... but to each her own. It's great that some of you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I think one should be comfortable. Ha, I went for a check-up last year and received a shot. The nurse was insistent on the shot putting it in my butt. Ok, down went my black panties, got the shot. I am sure she saw my panties. However, nothing was said. To be nice I didn't really care. As the weather cools, I have resumed wearing shorts with my pantyhose. I go everywhere wearing them. If asked, my reply is that they are for support and varicose veins. Nothing outlandish though. My VA doctor did recommend my wearing support hose. I doubt if he meant wearing the Silkies brand. Be comfortable. L.

I only possess panties now so I wear those full cut ones all the time, they are so much more comfy and it's that one little bit that's always Chloe even under the most drab male attire. It makes me feel so much more "HER" an since reading some of the post here I intend to start wearing more androgynous outer clothing all the time, such as pants, jeans and tops.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I feel simmilar to you, but if I was brave enough the polish would be a dark green. ��

I have a few more questions.
    What does gg stand for?
    what is under dressing exactly? Is it what I'm describing?
    Also what do I call everybody on here? I've seen ladies a few times but I'm not sure if that's what everyone wants to be called. I don't want to offend.
    Underdressing is wearing femme clothes underneath, such as panties, hose, bra, garter, etc.
    GG = genuine girl
    Ladies, girls, guys - all are fine with me. Everyone here is understanding. I would not use asshole or bitch, though.

Welcome!

I bet this post gets pulled! <giggle>

Sometimes just wearing a pair of high heels orpainting my toes was enough. Especially before I had a full outfit whatever I could do at the time would suffice. Sometimes I still just put on one or two things, sometimes I put the wig on and dress full femme. It's really just what I'm in the mood for. There are no rules for what makes you comfortable and feel feminine.

I would never mix clothes either go all women clothes or all men.

I'm mostly mixed besides underwear. Mostly pants and tops, but nothing that screams Women's wear. Haven't ventured out in public in skirts or dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I feel simmilar to you, but if I was brave enough the polish would be a dark green. ��
    A "Hunter" green if you will! (Had to, couldn't resist.)

I am mixed as well, out and about anywhere but work although a couple colors of nail polish have made it there too. The mixed train for me stops just before forms, wigs and more makeup than the nail polish.

I am grateful to see the shift in attitudes and support here. There have been some very vocal critics but also much equally vocal support.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I'm definitely into mixed, that way I find how brave I can be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]Trying to hide my girliness a little less everyday, all suggestions appreciated. Check out my cardigans, and my wishlist ones, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8842813@N06/[/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Mixed is my daily look because thats how I choose to dress.

Well, I'm one or the other. Wow, I like to look my best at both. I've always been a boot wearer and love both men's and women's boots and can wear some of those either way with jeans. However, I am male in male clothes never mixed. In female clothes I try to look my fem best. I gone out in dresses and skirts with my SO. I appreciate how she prepares herself and is dressed well. But for me its either boy or girl clothes. Love both.
    Part Time Girl

I like to wear skinny jeans, a woman's top and women's shoes. I then forgoe doing hair and make up. This has been my mode of dress lately. Around the house it could even be a skirt.

as odd as it may seem I love to wear women's shoes while dressed as a man

I always mix and match now that I have a beard. It works for me.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I mix and match alot of my clothes, its usually a mix of boy and girl ( when in boy mode )....or I go out like a complete slob ...depends if I'm going out, or just running to the store

Banned Spammer
    This is how I have been dressed all day just because thats what I wanted to wear.
    Even did forms just because I felt like it.
    I went to the mall and a few other places looking for things I needed just like any other day.
    Adding forms and a pink hair band kind of pushed it a bit but nobody cares what you wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wear what makes you comfortable and feel sexy. Often times I can only wear panties, and that is enough. Other times I go all out. Mostly I mix and match.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    As others have said, I think you should wear whatever you want to wear. Also like others I too wear girly clothes in boy mode, things that are not "that" feminine but are girly versions of what men wear. Things like girls' skinny fit jeans, plain colored fitted women's styled tees, girly patterned hoodies and Keds or Saltwater sandals on my feet ... that kind of thing. Sometimes I can tell people have noticed what I'm wearing by the way they look at me but no one has ever said anything to me except one time. I was wearing pink and white tennis shoes and one of the neighbor's kids (a boy) said to me "are those girls shoes?" and I said "yeah, they are ... and I really like them" ... he just looked at me like he was totally confused
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Spammer
    I got ma'am'd all day so I was happy.

Mixed mode full time, I'd guess you'd call it that anyway. I wear skirts, pretty much full time, at work for the last 5 months as well. I am tall, balding, usually shave my head or have a buzz cut, often have stubble as I don't shave the face every day. Tops are men's t shirts, sweaters etc. There is no mistaking I am male, and I doubt that many people think I might be transitioning. I've been pretty much full time underdresser for longer. As Winter settles it's grip on us up here in the Great White North, I'll be wearing various types of hosiery. I will at times wear some Women's soft shell pants, (I like the way they fit) though I'm going to see how much I can wear skirts. When it gets really cold, riding the bike into work is going to require some more technical pants, (Wind Stopper fabric and insulation) so I will have to change at work, may as well change into a skirt. I am looking to order a dress cut to fit, still trying to find a design that looks like it can work for a guy, skirts are easy like that, but too many dresses have a neckline designed to make the most of a bustline, which I don't have or want.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.