Thread: went for a walk

went for a walk

So I thought I would put on my new pantyhose and girl shorts and T with my girl tennis shoes and go out and watch the super moon. The shorts,T and shoes are not all that girly, but they are female. My street has no street light and it is usually very dark so it is hard to tell when looking if they clothes if they are male are female. So I am out front looking up at the moon when I notice my neighbors are looking as well. I decided to go over and talk to them about the event that was going on. Like I said it was dark so I knew that they would not be able to tell the difference, but it was exciting none the less. We had a good conversation and I did not panic at all. We have to take little steps right. Well anyway I loved it.

Angie, that's great. Yeah, we watched the super moon eclipse. It has just completed the eclipse. The moon was red under full eclipse. Beautiful tonight.
    Part Time Girl

It was very cool Dana. It was a little cloudy here so at times it was hard to see.

little steps are important and easier, well done. My SO persuaded me out of wearing leggings under shorts yesterday - hmmnph!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I often go for a walk in the evening you have less chance of people spotting you and causing embarrassement

Well I just went for a walk at my local park. Wore a pair of striped pink under armor tights. Just went as my drab self lol. Got a few looks but who cares. It does get easier.

That is great! I really feel happy for you, I wish I gathered the courage to do the same

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Baby steps with the neighbors is how its done good for you.
    Too cloudy here to get any pics of the blood moon.
    I was wearing a denim mini skirt and dark pink top watching the moon thru my scope.

Tracii it sounds like the perfect outfit to watch the blood moon.