Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does wearing panties everyday help?

Does wearing panties everyday help?

So, I've mostly been an at home CDer, but wearing panties makes me feel so good, like I'm "hiding" something. I'm 22 and in college, not really ready to CD at school yet.
    The problem is panties REALLY arouse me, like they put me in a trance, does this feeling eventually go away and normalize? I feel really uncomfortable being in class when I'm insanely aroused by myself.

Also, I feel really ashamed and "delicate" when doing this and can't look anyone in the eye. Also, I tend to avoid friends when dressed like this even if they can't see what I'm wearing. Does the sexual urge ever "normalize"?

Reality Check
    You will soon forget that you are wearing women's panties. After all, women don't get aroused by wearing women's panties.

I have been wearing panties for a few years now. Eventually, they become just "underwear". To be clear, my panties don't have lace and pink hearts on them but they are women's panties.

Yes, after a while it remains nice to feel that you're wearing panties, but it also becomes 'normal' for you, and less distracting.

Thanks guys, I'm really really trying to get over the embarrassment of the whole thing and the fact that I actually love the feeling of it all. I really want to get on with my life while still feeding some of my desires, so I'm going to try to incorporate at least some article of clothing in my life.

Bras never did it for me though, lol. I prefer just panties. They make me feel like I have an attractive girl with me all of the time.
    Last edited by mikeyp; 09-28-2015 at 05:34 PM.

yes, it normalised for me, too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Having worn panties for 20 years, after the first month or so i didn't give it a thought.
    "Normal is just an illusion, what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly" - Morticia Addams

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    They male me feel like I have an attractive girl with me all of the time.
    Pink Froydian Slip! (with lace!) uh!

I wear panties every day, and wouldn't even consider wearing anything else. They're just my normal underwear, and I never even think about them. Yes, the feelings will go away.

At first there was a thril for me that I was underdressing in public. After a short amount of time, wearing panties just became par for the course. Now it does not automaticaly feel "sexual", unles I am trying to dress sexual, it is just a part of my everyday existance, like putting on a shirt.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Yup, just underwear...and mine does have lace and pink hearts. For me, the prettier, the better. One thing I have noticed is that when I have to wear guy underwear for Dr. appointments, etc., is that they are a lot less comfortable than panties.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    There never was a real "thrill" for me. I wear them because they are comfortable. In time you too will just throw them on and be on with your day.
    Erica

Aspiring Member
    I have underdressed with pragmatic excuses (thigh highs in the winter, hehe), and while initially there was a thrill it became normal over time. High waisted lingerie does make a major difference, however. I don't think twice for your usual panties, whereas panty girdles have that hug around your waist. Being self-aware is key however.

Heck, the first time I wore a petticoat I went into such a trance; that I had a hyperfeminine gown over it didn't help matters. It's a sense of novelty I guess.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    They make me feel like I have an attractive girl with me all of the time.
    That's an interesting way to put it. I realised years ago that if my girlfriends had worn pretty underwear, enjoyed keeping it on at least some of the time during sex, and slept in it, I might never have developed such a need for wearing it myself. I just loved it- wanted to see and touch it every day. After spending thousands on beautiful lingerie for various women, I realised that almost none of them actually like it.

This has been enormously disappointing.

But I do my part to keep the industry afloat...
    I used to have a short attention spa

I wear panties every day been doing for years I wouldnt feel right wearing male under pants

Hi Mikey,

I'm sure that others have felt the way you do. Really, there is nothing to be ashamed of, and I hope in time those feelings will go away. I've not worn any male underwear (except undershirts) for more than 20 years. I still love the feel and the comfort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Silver Member
    When I was younger, much younger and maybe still at your age, i used to try and use my cross dressing as a sexual thing, i am still not sure if it was or if it was me trying to convince myself that there was a really good reason for being this weirdo that used to like dressing in womens clothes, as time marched on and I got older, the sexual stopped and the pure acceptance and pleasure of crossdressing came to me and I found my inner peace with being a crossdresser

I used to go out and I felt so excited wearing panties and then I would meet my friends and the guilt and weirdo and ashamed feelings would envelop me, I would promise myself I wouldn't do it again and of course I did, because we do and now wearing panties is just about full time for me, no guilt, no weirdo, no regrets, no feeling ashamed, no worrying about other people, just me doing what I like to do, what makes me feel good

I wish I had this forum to come to back in my early days, it would have helped immensely

You have the support and you know you are not alone and you can share our experiences, if I have one regret, it is taking so long to be able to call myself what I am, a crossdresser, I wasted so much time

"I have noticed is that when I have to wear guy underwear for Dr. appointments, etc., is that they are a lot less comfortable than panties." Why do you "have" to wear guy underwear for Dr. appointments? I quit that many years ago.
    Carla
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Here's a different view: bras don't arouse you but panties do, so you may have a fetish for panties. Nothing wrong with that, but if so you might want to reserve your panty wearing for other times, not when you should be focused on important things, like your classes. If you have a fetish, don't count on it normalizing. When you're alone with your panties, have at it.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 12 years now. Do not own anything else.
    I am under dressing wearing a bra now for about 80% of the time. Getting braver in my old age.
    Rader

I wear panties but really haven't thought about them being a sexual object. I do admit that just the material they are made of though did have me aroused at times. Since I have started wearing them more especially all the nylon of my hunting clothes to stay warm they don't arouse as they used to. Panties n panty hose can keep you warm while sitting on a tree stand bow hunting, although the thought has occurred to me that if I slipped and fall they would be a sure way to get found out by the doctors or nurses in the ER. You have worry about those things in a small town.... Might make the front page of the newspaper.

Jaylyn, here's the headline:
    "Crossdressed Bow Hunter Lands in Hospital After Falling From Tree While Shooting Antlered Doe. Oh, the Irony"

Don't worry. Many of us have gone through the same feelings. Wearing pretty knickers is a great sexual thrill at first for many of us cross dressers as there is a fetishistic component to our cross dressing. Over time it normalizes. Don't feel ashamed and just deal with folks normally. They don't have X-Ray eyes. You're perfectly normal and OK.

Kara Zor-El
    I graduated college a few years ago and during college is when I started underdressing which typically consisted of a sports bra and panties. Initially the panties provided a sexual thrill (the bra didn't do anything sexually), but this went away with more wear. It was distracting though at first.

I totally understand the ashamed and delicate feeling but this goes away. Just beng patient with myself was key for me and eventually I found more comfort and confidence in those situations.

You state that you are 22 yrs old. I can remember what it felt like wearing panties at that age and I had the same problem of it be arousing. When I started wearing panties full time after I was married I had some of the same feelings then, then after awhile it was just underwear that I liked much better than tighty whities or even the male version of women's bikini panties. It will normalize, you just got to think of them as underwear.

well Ill take the opposing view...I do not wear them 24/7 but a few times a week to bed and sometimes to work. To this day ( and I 49) they are still my favorite and I still get aroused. I wish could 24/7 but life gets int he way...I am not into transitioning so I am a crossdresser and I am a regular guy sometimes too! so panties at softball just doesn't work for me
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.