Thread: Blood Moon adventure

Blood Moon adventure

My wife and I just ended a long RV trip to the west Coast. We left in July.

I've related before how I only brought woman's clothing-- shorts, jeans, capris, panties, shells and panties. I wore men's shirts (mostly) and shoes and socks.

Last February I fell on black ice and shattered my left wrist, I couldn't dress myself, much less manipulate zippers and belts. We got some Chic jeans from a thrift store....

so the trip... in the trailer, I was able to dress completely, when we ventured out of the trailer, my wife came up with the rule of threes..... Since I usually just wore a shirt, shorts and panties, that for every 2 items of woman's attire I had on, I had to wear 1 men's item. Well, she knows me pretty well. Shorts, panties and a men's shirt.

Blood moon night, I was wearing a new pair of navy sheeting capris from Sears, a white 5 button pullover from Sears (I went shopping in Roswell NM) and a pair of Lace Nouveau Vanity Fair panties. We were sitting in the trailer playing on our iPads and every 15 minutes or so we'd go outside and look at hte moon... We were going to grill some porkchops but the City RV park in Wichita Falls TX did have tables at all the spots, including ours.

My wife decided that she'd like an Arby's. I'll get it I said, only if they have a drive thru.

I got in the tow vehicle and drove to Arby's ....no drive thru and there were three parties in there.

I just went in. Capris, sandals and Karen Scott Pull Over.

The blood moon was beautiful and teh sandwiches were delicious.

Over the course of 44 years of marriage, my wife's position on my dressing has evolved to the point where I didn't bering any men's pants or underpants on our trip this year. It is so relaxing.

My wife has commented several times this summer how much more relaxed I seem to be....usually when I would dress in my Vanity Fair pajamas to lounge about the trailer in the evening.

Sounds wonderful!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Reality Check
    I'm glad you had fun but it seems to me you are missing a great opportunity to go out with (or without) your wife fully dressed as a woman. You are far from home where nobody knows you and you have a perfect place to dress, put on your makeup, etc. Think about it.

LOL Krisi..... I've gone about as far as I can go. I am quite comfortable in my style of dress. I like androgynous clothing. I don't want to be a woman, I'm just a crossdresser.

Reality Check
    I'm just a crossdresser as well, but when I dress, I want to look and act like a woman. I want people to think I'm a woman.

I don't get the "androgynous" thing, but to each his/her own.

If I had that RV, the first thing I would do would be to get in, drive a bit, change and get out as Krisi. It's the perfect changing room. Water, toilet, heat and air conditioning and plenty of room to stand up and change.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ozark, I always bring Orchid's things when we are in our motorhome.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!