Thread: Slowly starting to "crossdress" outside

Slowly starting to "crossdress" outside

Heeey im so happy A few weeks ago i shaved my legs completely but then i was afraid to go to the gym because i thought everyone will look at me and will think stupid things about me so i avoided going to the gym. Today i woke up and forced myself to go to the gym because i need that confidence. I mean i know its a small thing but for me as a beginner it was very hard. So i went there, went out of the cabine and began to run. Especially the women looked at me sometimes and smiled at me but in a really good way. Some girls came to me and say you have very nice legs finally we have something to watch! I was so happy.

This was my first step, even if it was a small one, i hope i will be able to do more in the future. Thanks to you all though, reading your posts did motivate me!

Hey, no one ever complimented my legs when I went to the gym smooth legged.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Good for you!

I've been back at the gym for a year with legs smooth for a couple years and no one other than my wife has said diddly-squat...

Thinking I might let the fur grow back over the winter for warmth until I get the urge again...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hi
    I've had shaved legs for over a year, my wife didn't notice and I've been on holiday sitting round the pool, eating out wearing shorts for 2 weeks and no one noticed not even my son & daughter So don't worry no one notices or even cares.

I first shaved my legs twenty plus years ago. Some things were said then but not enough to make me stop. No one will even care these days. My sister seems to think that my trimmed arm hairs are gross. But she has never had to try and clean car grease off them either. So I told her this. As my family goes, they are in the box normal. So I keep my fem side away from them. Others don't care usually and I don't worry of their thoughts either.
    So don't worry to much. Nothing will be said about shaved legs. These days it's second nature for me.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

ah my lady doctor noticed a couple of days ago, mind you the 5 different toenail paint colours might have given a first clue!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    My gym is at the Henderson Hall , Headquarters for the US Marine Corps.
    No one has ever commented on my smooth legs, (and hairless body).
    What am I doing wrong? ;-)
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Pamela 7, Was the rest of your body painted as well! lol

You girls are an inspiration to me I am getting courage from you. still afraid taking baby steps Its nice to know i am not alone.

Been shaving my legs and whole body for the last 20 yrs. I could remember a few nice comments over the years but no one cares. I like them smooth. Go out and enjoy.

Banned Read only
    I used to be a rabid...I mean AVID bodybuilder myself and shaving was completely normal...nothing worse than toned muscle covered up by fur (unless you're going for the sasquatch look) which is fine but not very sexy (guy or girl), but it does get serious street cred though 😉

Shaving my legs was one of my very first steps on the road to going en femme. I even kept it up for a long time when I had to put dressing on hold. Just keep up on them and use plenty of moisturizer. Looking forward to hearing about more steps.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Hell-o Feminine1995,
    How cool to hear positive comments from the GGs at your gym!
    Like others, I've have shaven just about everything. I haven't had a whole lot of
    public exposure, but with hairless arms, or worse yet, 2-3 day stubble on those arms, and
    given that I do a lot of hands on work, every day, with just 3 other guys I'm sure they have noticed !
    No one has said a word.
    Clean shaven has pretty much become normal.
    Now try some pink shorts at the gym and see how that goes!
    Just kidding, but don't be afraid to try new things, I think you'll be surprised
    at how much people really don't care about what YOU are doing!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I wanted to shave my legs for years, as I sometimes wear thigh high nylons (whenever I can), and it seemed hair where the band sits can allow them to slide a little. They were recommended by my male doctor, when I asked if there was anything I could do to help prevent blood clots when flying. I nearly said "Oh good, I like wearing those, and already have some", but just said it to myself.

When I started riding my bicycle in a more serious way a dozen years ago I quickly learned the competitive cyclists, and many who are not, shaved their legs, because if you fall and scrape them it is much easier to clean, and sew up, if there is no hair there. The doctor who was cleaning and sewing up my wound said that. Virtually nobody ever said anything about it.

I let my leg hair grow back last winter, and all through this summer - but I don't like it. Its time to shave it all off again. I shave my chest and stomach, too, and continued shaving this even though I let my legs grow out.

Its nice the girls at the gym have made positive comments. Revel in it !

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

It is the small steps that mean a lot so . . . CONGRATS! You will find that most people will not notice or care about shaved body parts on men as a lot of men (non CD) shave/trim/manscape or whatnot. As you progress and want to try new things remember to always ensure it is within your comfort zone . . . this is not a race so pace yourself and most importantly . . . have fun.

Cheers

Marcelle

I will echo Nancy Sue and advise anyone to take up cycling. Not only is it great exercise it's a brilliant excuse to shave legs and arms - 'But Honey, EVERY cyclist shaves!'.

Feminine1995, someone once commented on my legs at the gym, but not in such a positive manor as you had. That was three years ago, and not a peep since.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I always get compliments from the women at my gym about my legs. I also wear patterned tights and get compliments on those also. Women, generally speaking, are more open minded than men.

I am lucky to have a wonderful wife that HATES BODY HAIR. She even helps me with the removal of hair including armpits. I've been completely smooth for 25 years. As far as my gym attire, I wear short shorts and string tops. When I work legs I wear the loudest and brightest tights I can find. These are normally found in the womens section but I love wearing them. I do get looks but never a negative comment. Guess it helps being one of the biggest guy in the gym.

I ride a bicycle as my main form of transportation so folks just assume my shaved legs has to do with that. After all, ain't that what the pros do?
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

I, too, have been trying to keep my legs and body smooth. I shave my legs, under arms, and body; and I keep my arm hair, which is light, clipped very short.

I, too, was a bit nervous about shorts at first but now dont even think about it.

Nobody outside of my home has ever commented on it. My wife sometimes comments about the prickles if I dont shave often. The kids have commented before about my shaved legs but never in a bad way. My "excuse" is always just that I like it.

I have been thinking about getting an epilator to see if it works better and lasts longer.

So happy that you received positive comments from the GGs at the gym. I've been shaving my legs for 3 years and in that time, other than my wife, only 1 person noticed. It was a female friend of ours, her comments were very positive. I am lucky that my wife hates body hair and I can be smooth. I get my back and chest waxed every 8 weeks and shave my legs and underarms every 2 to 3 days. It is the best. Enjoy!