Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Just Shaved Off My Beard !!!

I Just Shaved Off My Beard !!!

I've had a beard for many years, and I've been thinking about shaving it off almost the entire time.

Finally, I decided to shave it off an hour ago.

It has been the main reason I haven't been out fully dressed.

I see Halloween is on a Saturday this year, and if I don't go out before then, I certainly will that day/night.

Now I need to learn about make-up (I have a lot..samples from my job...but I have no idea where it all is) as well as getting up the guts to go out.

There's one aspect of bad timing I see. I have two cars. One is totally anonymous while the other, which I get back tomorrow as my only ride for a month or so, is very recognizable as me.

Oh well...a major step taken today, and it's pretty exciting.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Three years ago, in two weeks, I shaved off a full beard I had for 36 years to Crossdress for the very first time. Did you notice the air going past your cheeks as you walked the fist time without the beard? My children were adults and my neighbors, no one at work, only my SO and immediate family knew what I looked like sans beard.

Enjoy the new you!

And get OUT. I did within 24 hours of the shaving and first time dressed. SUCH FUN!

Reality Check
    Yes, facial hair is a pretty big obstacle to crossdressing and passing.

wow...congratuations...it must be feeling of relief

i shaved my off a couple of years ago when i started dressing and what a joy. my wife just said yesterday...will you ever grow your beard back (you looked so distinguised)....i had to honestly reply....likely not in my lifetime

i also have a very distinctive ride (even with vanity plates).....oh well can't hide forever

Congratulations. My wife is very much against me shaving off mine.

One day
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

Welcome to the rest of your life... Shaving your beard off I mean

I always had facial hair but it was no problem to shave off and didn't take long to grow back. I've had an actual beard for probably over a year now which is also why I haven't dressed much. It's hard to feel sexy with a gnarly beard. I'm also having a hard time getting the nerve to shave it. It's a pretty unique beard and is becoming an identity.

I just started mine for the winter a few weeks ago. I shave it off in the spring, so I have a few months of no facial hair. I like the warmth of it in cold weather.

Heather

I have wondered how you can psss with a beard, unless of course you are in the circus.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Congratulations Anneliese. Enjoy experimenting with makeup - moisturizers, foundations, eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, mascaras. Try different looks and have fun. There are many instructional videos on Youtube.

I had a beard about a month ago but trimmed it down to a goatee. I'm contemplating shaving that off so I can work on applying my make-up (which is ok but could be better lol). A couple times a week when I go to work early in the morning I will dress. No one is at work that time which gives me time to go in and change.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My SUV is totally me and my friends would recognize it anywhere but I have never had a friend say hey I saw a woman driving your SUV.
    I couldn't begin to count the times I have been out enfemme and its never happened.
    Chances are your friends wouldn't recognize you enfemme anyway.

Always had a "stash" in various styles since my 20's,shaved it off and will never grow it back again. Or any other body hair for that matter.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and, above all, support ! I will be out and about soon. Already I feel more feminine. My beard was truly my beard.

I kept my goatee for 10 years to make myself feel more manly, and to keep myself from dressing up. I shaved it off several times, always growing it out again immediately. I feel naked and vulnerable without it. It had become a mask to hid my inner self. I finally shaved it off for good this summer, and I'm still getting used to it, but I'll never grow it back. Being Stefani is so much fun, and I get a kick out of buying new clothes and expressing the real me.

So congrats on shaving it off, and have fun learning about make-up.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

I used to have a beard. Since then I have been on M2F HRT and am developing a feminine figure. So it would look mighty strange to have D cup breasts and have a beard at the same time.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Banned Read only
    Wow Anneliese, big step! I can't stand facial hair anymore, it's the bane of my feminine existence! 😠 I've never rocked a 'beard like Bluto' (You know, Popeye) but even a hint of blue beard drives me nuts now!

I dunno. They used to have bearded ladies in the carnivals.

I tried a beard a couple times, but quickly got rid of it. Aside from the CDing, beards are just uncomfortable and itchy!

I guess I'm the odd one out? I love my beard. Couldn't wait to grow one. I'm only 22 but still, when in "male" mode, my beard makes me look sooo good. It completes me. Obviously when presenting female though I wouldn't want it. Or would I?

Congratulations. I'm looking forward to the day when my 38 years of whiskers come off and I can join the rest of the gurls outside my house.

Thanks again...

Does anyone have any Youtube suggested links for make-up introductions? The first thing I'm learning about is concealer, which I've purchased and used, to cover up the bags under my eyes. As a guy, they didn't really bother me, but as a woman, they need to be gone. I've also in the last few days used cucumber slices on my eyes, as well as various forms of witch hazel. I'm currently wearing the only lipstick I've found (I have tons somewhere). On a funny note, I will be meeting both a longtime lady friend and my redneck brother today. The lipstick will be off for sure (at least for now), but the rose petal infused witch hazel will be on, and of course, the whole no beard thing. One thing I've been very excited about for years are my natural breasts, largely grown with fennel and fenugreek seeds, as well as being a vegan who consumes a fair amount of soy. I've had a natural b-cup for years, and even when my doc tells me at my physical that I have gynomastia, I've always secretly wanted to say "those were intentional". Bras fit as they would on a woman, and I'm a thin person. The beard has been holding me back.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 10-04-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Anneliese, I had my last & final beard about 40yrs. ago, Never to be seen again.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just can't bring myself to get rid of mine. Spent so many years in a profession where I could not have one that once I retired from it, I grew one. Now the wife and the kids and myself like it so much I won't get rid of it.

Since I am not passable under any circumstances and don't dress overtly outside of the house, it works for me.

Charlotte

Same with me Charlotte. I was in a profession where I couldn't have a beard either. I didn't like the way my beard grew in so I made it a goatee. I'll never pass either so I leave it because everyone loves it.
    Last edited by Jennifer W; 10-05-2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: I wasn't finished.

I had a beard for awhile or actually all summer and I just shaved mine as well and I look much younger and boyish. I work at ski resort in the winter so I will be growing it back out to keep my face warm this winter. Until I start to dress FT it will stay but once I start to dress and perhaps take hormones then the beard will be gone forever.