Thread: Extra gyno awareness because of crossdressing?

Extra gyno awareness because of crossdressing?

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this but here it goes. Due to some drug interactions, I've grown into a solid A, possible B cup over the past few years. As such, i'm super sensitive and concerned that my gyno is blatantly visible. I started wearing compression shirts to cover this and threw away all my work polo shirts. Nobody wants nipples pointing while talking about stress, strain and fatigue cycles.

But what I've noticed is the amount of men with gyno that openly show it off. They wear tight polos and the boobs are front and center. They got their headlights on.

So my question. Do you think being a Crossdresser causes more self awareness of the issue? Am I just paranoid that someone will figure out that I kinda like my breasts?

I think what kind of makes it worse for me is the fact that I don't have a beer belly that protrudes further and my boobies do.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Any thoughts?

Gold Member
    I have a solid "B" cup, and wear a bra as much as possible.
    In the hot summer months, I just wear a Polo shirt, lose,
    and let me show me.
    No one ever said one thing about what I am wearing or showing.
    Most men as they get older have grown bigger chest.
    No big deal.
    Rader

I have pseudo gyno and I'm sporting a full B cup and I wear compression shirts to cover them up. I've lost weight under doctors orders and my breasts stick out more

See, Victoria, that's what I'm talking about. You and I know they stick out but it seems like our male friends don't see this on themselves. Hell, one of the guys at work actually has the bee sting breasts where they are most definitely pointing but he seems not to notice.

But then again, why am I looking at mens' breast?

Maybe I notice it more because at night I try to accentuate my boobs but during the day, I'm busy trying to hide them
    Last edited by Lena; 10-03-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Don´t worry about your breasts. I have D cup breasts courtesy of estrogen and the great majority of time I wear standard men´s clothes while out in public. Nobody and I mean nobody outside of my wife as ever said anything about my breasts nor even reacted to them.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I wear silicone "petals" most of the time, Years ago I heard that it is rude to point
    http://www.amazon.com/Self-adhesive-...ilicone+petals

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    See, Victoria, that's what I'm talking about. You and I know they stick out but it seems like our male friends don't see this on themselves. Hell, one of the guys at work actually has the bee sting breasts where they are most definitely pointing but he seems not to notice.

But then again, why am I looking at mens' breast?

Maybe I notice it more because at night I try to accentuate my boobs but during the day, I'm busy trying to hide them
    It's nothing to question yourself over lol. I seriously could have the cops called on me if I went outside shirtless. My breasts look like womens' breasts. They don't grow any hair besides the nipple and they are really full and bounce. I tried chest exercises all my life and dieting but the weight would just come off my belly or sides. A compression shirt works perfectly and I've grown to live with them. I would say my natural breasts are bigger than 40% of the female population

a few weeks ago at a festival i did have a guy go on and on about my nipples (that were indeed standing out under my cami tunic dress), but i don't think anyone would say something if i were in drab
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Lena,
    You're possibly worrying too much, I remember some years ago my son commented when he saw me with my shirt off that I looked as if I needed a bra and that's before he knew about my CDing. I'm naturally a 36B and don't consider myself to have moobs !
    The funny thing was I wore a wonderbra under my drab clothes to go shopping a while ago and forgot to take out the enhancer pads, I got more attention from guys rather than women, I didn't realise until I glanced in a shop window how pronounced they were, again I don't have a beer belly in fact it's a 30" waist .

To the original question, yes, I personally feel that being a CD makes us much more sensitive to issues like that and because we know about trying to look femme, that when something happens naturally that makes us more femme, we have a heightened sense of awareness about it.

Charlotte

Reality Check
    Charlotte's got the answer. Crossdressers tend to notice things like that. If you got your boobs and nipples honestly, don't worry about it. It's a medical condition and it would be rude for anyone to stare or comment.

I agree with Charlotte, I have always had gyno but now they are a full BCUP and I am more aware I keep them shaved which when shirtless makes them look even more femme. But wife loves them I love them so I don't care what others think.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    But on down shirts left loose are no problem, but a polo the high beams are in full view. My wife and daughter suggested that I wear silicon petals or Dimmers which are sold for women with large nipples. I now wear the petals or dimmers ( both brand names) when wearing polo shirts. BTW I am only a A small B cup but they work.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Silver Member
    Being a 35 C I get noticed since I'm slim. Heavily starched shirts work somewhat. I've had both men and women talk to my girls. I do notice a lot of guys my age have male boobs. I've had mine since I was almost a teen. I think we are more aware than most people.

Banned Read only

Red face

I was in downtown LA Today and I seen 4 guys with at least a C cup breast and two had been dressing in drag/CDing to attract "straight males " the other two had health issues that caused it.