Thread: Time to get dressed

Time to get dressed

Getting dressed to go out these days is so different now. Let me say was married for many years with someone who didn't care for my more fem side. Met someone wonderful and life is very different. Getting ready to go out in male mode ( well mostly) standing in my panties and camisole putting different colored pantyhose on the bed to decide which pair to wear. My love watched as I did all this and what a wonderful thing to be yourself in front of the person you love the most. No wonder one of my favorite things to do is put on my pantyhose while my love watches. We went to the movies, dinner, and window shopped. Had a great time.
    Once home my love mentioned that thigh hi nylons were what they preferred on me. A quick look online and problem solved. Thigh hi nylons are so much prettier and feminine my love stated. Soon going to get my ears pierced. later, g

Reality Check
    That sounds like the beginning of a great relationship.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Gilda that sounds fabulous you're a lucky girl and +1 on the nylons I love them so sexy and feminine paired with a killer set of heels and a short skirt just to occasionally tease and flash the tops if your nylons. xxx

Oh yes thigh highs are the best. I love wearing my panty hose be the garters and thigh highs with my heels really makes me feel over the top.