Thread: inked and getting full of holes

Platinum Member

inked and getting full of holes

yar bet you had to click on this..... well Wendy has been busey being a beach chick all summer ...

got 4 holes in the ears now and collecting some ink..... lol i rember freeking out out buying girly undies now long blonde / silver hair half way down my back peirced ears x 4 .......and 38 c boobs lol girl i have come a long way so gesse what i am trying to say is just do it your the only one holding you back.....

Sounds like a pretty good summer for you Wendy.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Ink is too far for me. I have too vivid images of Nazi inked skin trophies.

One or two ear holes, seem normal now. More seem to much crying for attention.

It's not so much someone holding you back, but do you present with class like the person formerly known as Bruce, or more like a gang banger

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its your body ink it up if you want.
    I almost got this one years ago but glad I didn't. It sure would mess up a femme look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I see so many photos of skimpily clad, pretty, young women posted on FB.

But, all I see is those horrible, disfiguring cartoons on their otherwise seemingly perfect bodies. And think, "I DO hope it washes of for their sakes!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    80 year old women covered in tats just looks wrong sorry.
    Years ago it was a sign of rebel behavior today its so common it seems like everybody wants to look alike.

Platinum Member
    now some ink is ok oh for sure i have some "HIM" tats but going to blend them with some softer ones....what better way to be comfey in your skin ....i dont try to pass as a young girl .... at my age being a hot older beach chick works .......

Banned Spammer
    Thats all that matters, older beach chicks can be hot LOL

Sounds like a good summer Wendy, and you are very right about us being our own worst enemies.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but I once saw a post about if anyone had any femme tattoos, I was thinking to myself the other day about a great idea for a gender neutral tattoo, those laughing/crying faces you see on operas and theatres that are in black and white, if you got those but with two laughing faces as a sign of self acceptance.
    I really like that idea
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I just got two tattoos in the last month and I love them!
    They are a little gender neutral, but lean more towards the femme side!
    Last edited by victoria76; 10-05-2015 at 08:09 PM. Reason: changed

zero piercings zero tattoos never needed them....
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I've got 8 tattoos and 2 piercings. My ears however are gauged to a 2 so normal earrings aren't a possibility

Banned Read only
    I have a big anchor on my forearm, I had a bow tat'd on it when I realized I'm not a guy!

It looks...great? 😯