Thread: Nearly a very public outing

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world

Nearly a very public outing

OMG!!! I've just had a almost heart stopping moment. I'm working away from home at the moment and staying in temporary work accommodation, this gives me a lot of dressin time this afternoon I'm in my room fully dressed completely made up and if you've seen some of my pictures I like to dress very s****y no blending just pure sexy fun. Anyway I'm sat here going through the forums and having a vape minding my own business when AAAGHHHHHH I've just set the smoke alarm off with my vape the whole buildings sirens are all going off I can hear people rushing out of their rooms to get outside to the fire meeting point. S**T what the hell am I going to do. I contemplate just staying in my room but I know when the fire service arrive to shut the alarm down their going to want to come into my room where the initial alarm was raised. I'm in a state of panic and dressed like a w***e oh no oh no oh no. I rip off my outfit and throw it all under the bed then chucked on some jogging bottoms and a football shirt that's the clothing sorted but what about all this make up it normally takes me ages to get it all off, I've only got a few minutes I grab the wipes and frantically start wiping and rubbing my eyes luckily the eye shadow comes off fairly easy but mascara and eyeliner we all know that's a little harder. Times running out I've got to leave now I've still got a very noticeable black ring around my eyes and paler eye sockets then the rest of my face because of the foundation and blusher. I leave my room and head downstairs and out to the meeting point there's only four people their 3 guys and a girl. I try to avoid eye contact with them anyway the fire service then turn up to turn the alarm off. I go to the head fireman and tell him there's no fire it's just me vaping. He looks at me gives me a little lecture about fire safety then after they've had a quick look around the building announced we could all go back in I thank him then rush back to my room to calm my nerves. How the hell did I just get away with that my heart is still pounding. xxx
    Some boys wanted to dress up as batman.....not me

Banned Read only
    Wow Melanie, what ever doesn't kill ya only make ya stronger (or facilitates the need for a change of underwear)! Awesome story, glad to hear it worked for you! 😉

scary stuff, but what is "vape"?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Yeah it was scary, Pamela vape is an alternative to smoking it's the use of an electronic cigarette. Robin I don't know about making me stronger but it hasn't put off dressing and a yes a change of underwear was needed lol. What with this and the nail polish incident a few weeks ago I'm dancing a thin line of being caught out. And to top it off I'm currently sat in Watford Gap services car park wearing black high heels stockings and my white skater dress as I have to drive down to Ramsgate.

You outta get a pair of shades with large rims. They're excellent for disguising eye makeup in an emergency, or whenever.

Banned Read only
    Melanie,
    Looks like a good excuse for kicking the habit completely , not unless you were looking for a fireman's lift !!

Don't mention Watford Gap, it's a bit of a joke with my photographer friends ! We should have headed east out of the NEC but when we passed Watford Gap services we knew we were doing too much talking and not enough driving, it took a while to live that one down but I was dressed in drab at the time ( Shame !)

Teresa I misread your post I thought you meant kick the dressing habit (never gonna happen having far to much fun). I've been vaping for 2 years as it got me off a 20 year habit. As for Watford gap think I'm in a very big cloud if pink fog because I've just had my first walk in the real world I put my jacket on walked across the car park to the bin put some rubbish in and went back to the car. My heels killed my feet so I swapped them for my comfy trainers then did it again what a rush partially dressed but still incredible feeling if I can I'll get a pic done for you girls xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie 0339 View Post
    vape is an alternative to smoking it's the use of an electronic cigarette.
    So were you vaping or using an electric cigarette? because the two, at least here, are two totally different things. I hate vaping, those things put out 10X what a cigarette does with each puff. I didn't think they could have set off fire alarms though....that is interesting. Glad it worked out for you, next time you might be standing there full on lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

next time stay dressed and throw yourselves into the waiting arms of a handsome fireman.............

Reality Check
    What if the fire alarm had sounded not because of your "vaping" but because there was an actual fire somewhere in the building? What if the time spent changing clothes had resulted in you being trapped in the fire?

Whatever this "vaping" thing is, if it sets off fire alarms in buildings, you should stop doing it, at least inside buildings.

Consider the cost of sending all that equipment out to a non-fire. Consider the risk to the firefighters and motorists.

Maybe it's time to say: if going to vap, that is in drab mode and if dressing, no vapping as it's more fun than vapping. ::battingeyelashes