Thread: Out of curiosity are there any asexual CD'rs here?

Out of curiosity are there any asexual CD'rs here?

Can a CD'r be asexual?

I understand that TS's sometimes go through an asexual phase when starting HRT so TS's are welcome to answer too but it would be helpful if you say that you are TS so as not to confuse the thread.

TS here. Sometimes that's just the way it works out. Took me almost two years to find a special friend.

I am pretty much, asaexual, 61, still a virgin, am attracted to some women, but terrified of ev er having sex, as i feel my male sex drive is predatory. I do get a thrill when guys are attracted to my photos and videos, though. Met three guys, but would not allow to have penetration sex.

I'm ace! Cake all around, you beautiful people!
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."
    Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Living on the edge of the CD / TG knife edge as I am I would say that sexuality is the last of my problems at the moment. Not having a clear idea of who I'm am attracted to comes second to working out who I am.

Yes, I'm asexual.
    Have never been sexually attracted to either women or men and am still a virgin at 37.
    Have been crossdressing since my early teens, which is pretty much the only kink I have.
    I'm not TS.

I'm not asexual but I do have low libido. Some confuse the two.

Anymore i just don't care don't have it don;t miss it
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo