Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Would Think it was From Penthouse Forum

You Would Think it was From Penthouse Forum

OK Ladies. I am about to tell you what happened to me this last weekend. I swear on all that is holy that this is exactly how it transpired.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some new shoes from Payless and as they were on sale I decided to surprise my SO with a couple of pair the same as I ordered for myself. On Saturday, Barbara was working and I got a message saying the shoes were in the store and I could pick them up, so off I went and got them.

Now I need to explain that I am firmly in the closet and dress only in private when I am alone. My SO is a strong willed Southern Girl with very rigid opinions on just about everything. This was one of the reasons I love her

So, Barbara came home around 3:00 pm and after the welcomes home etc I said there is a present there for you. She got wide eyed and ripped the package open and opened the boxes and screamed with delight. She really loved them.

Anyway, this is where it all went different to plan.

She was parading around the lounge in her shoes and cooing and laughing and she said so did you (me) get a present too. I have no idea why or what came over me but I said yes I got a couple of pair the same. So she told me to go and get them and show her, which I did. She went ballistic and was raving about how good they looked on me. She then asked me what else I have and I said a few outfits to which she replied "well go and put one on".

So I went into the guest bedroom and very nervously put on my pantyhose, panties, bra, pink mini and darker pink top and my blonde wig. I walked out into the lounge and she stared at me for a full 30 seconds. I was having palpitations. Finally she ran over to me and threw her arms around me and said "well its about time you finally showed me". She then told me she was jealous because I look better in a mini than she does. She told me that one of the reasons she loves me is because I have "a little sugar in my blood" which I guess is a Southern way of saying that I don't steer the normal boring course.

She wanted to see the rest of my wardrobe so we spent an hour with her trying on my clothes and told me what to put on and then almost tore it off me and we did things we haven't done in a long time.

Afterwards while we were laying in bed she told me that she has known for a while but was waiting for me to find the right time and place to tell her.
    She then smiled and said "not only do I have a man that I am proud to be with and that I love very very much, but I have just doubled my wardrobe as well".

I laid there wondering why I had such little faith in the woman I have chosen to spend my life with.

On Sunday she made me move my clothes out of the boxes and bins and hang them in the closet right next to hers and then we went window shopping at Pier Park for girly stuff.

Ladies, I cannot explain how at peace I am at the moment.

As I said at the start, this is exactly how it went down.

She did however reinforce her desire for the beard to stay. A small price to pay for a new and exciting chapter of my life.
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

Silver Member
    Yeah! What a fantastic day.

Banned Read only
    Nola,
    I'm a year younger than you and have given up on anything happening as it has for you, in fact we came close to separation !
    I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can go some way to some or all of it happening to me , I think my wife understands better now exactly what's going on in my head and what my needs are but it's all very small steps at the moment !

Oh wow a home run in picking a wife... cool

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That is so nice to hear she sounds like a nice lady.

woohooo, jackpot honey girl!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

nice work by her and you to be patient and wait. I am happy that you are happy
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Silver Member
    Great story and so pleased for you and your SO and of course as well as her doubling her wardrobe, you have doubled yours, I can see great fun ahead

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Two things about your story really stuck out to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Nolacdflorida View Post

... she has known for a while but was waiting for me to find the right time and place to tell her.

I think many of you who think you are so stealth would be surprised to find out that your SO knows more than you think they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolacdflorida View Post

I laid there wondering why I had such little faith in the woman I have chosen to spend my life with.
    If she hadn't brought it up I am curious as to how much longer you would have gone without telling her.

Anywho..... congrats on you for being honest! It is never an easy thing.

Sounds like your dream scenario, so pleased for you x

Banned Read only
    Wow, wow, wow! You just 'won the lottery' and you don't even have to share or give any to charity LOL! Congratulations on an awesome coming out Nola 😃

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    JACKPOT that's really great Nola you're a lucky girl xxx

That is a super good story and a fabulous ending. Don't quit buying her little things along as she is a keeper. This is sorta how my wife is. We have our little play periods along the way with Jaylyn, but she sometimes still wants her Jay so eat it up while you can and still remember she married you as a male, so be her man also. I think maybe that why she wanted you to keep the beard. You still may have a questions to answer as my wife asked me after she found out " just how far are you gonna take this?" Then her next statement was lets just keep it our secret.
    Enjoy the ride Nola.

Silver Member
    Fantastic story! Every person in this site must dream of that kind of coming out outcome. Some lucky ones have it almost as good as you do, but whoa! Your SO is amazing! I hope you have a long and happy future! But don't forget to keep posting; we want more tales of your adventures with the SO.

Thank you girls. While Barbara is my love, every one of you are teaching me to like myself and who I am. You are all very special to me.
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

I am so happy for you. As others said, you won the biggest lottery jackpot!

Nola, what a great story. You are very lucky.

Just WOW!! Good for you. Sounds like a perfect day. You have a wonderful SO!!

what a wonderful story nola

after many crying sessions with my wife over my dressing....i too came to truly believe that she loved me regardless of my proclivity....yes nola....why did we ever doubt our loved ones. i know many have been hurt in the outpouring of truth but those of lucky enough to have a spouse who embraces our multiple selves we are truly blessed.

An awesome outcome. Congrats!!

WOW! You don't know how rare, and fortunate this is. You are so very fortunate to have a lady like here!

A truly amazing story! You shall go to the ball, Cinderella!

That is sort of like winning the Powerball, at least it seems that way to me.

That was awesome. I am certain that a whole new world and experiences will open for you. Happy for you!!

Oh my God, Nola!!!! *Sayyidah fans her eyes cuz she has the vapors*

This story was amazing!

So I'm reading... I'm reading.
    Oh, Nola ordered some shoes. That's cool.
    I'm reading. I'm reading. Payless online? Huh, I'll have to check that out.
    I'm reading. I'm reading.
    Hm. Strong willed Southern girl.
    I know the type but oh how I'm a sucker for southern girls.
    And I'm reading. I'm reading.
    Wait, what.... "did you get a present, too?"

Nola! say no. Say no.
    My heart starts racing and I begin yelling at my computer screen you know the way some people yell at a movie theater screen, "don't go back in that house! No, the zombie is in there! Nooooo!"

Nola says, "yes, I got a couple pair of the same."

WTF???

So Sayyidah's heart is now racing thinking that this is about to go sideways. Nola I'm telling you, this is some kind of trap. I know Southern women and this is gonna bite you. Take it back. Say you were just kidding!

Wait, what?
    Nola says, "she ran over and threw her arms around me."
    Huh? What just happened?
    "It's about time you finally showed me."
    whuh?
    Nola's wife says, "one of the reasons I love you is because you have a little sugar in your blood."

Oh
    My
    God!!!

I am crying. This is good. This is gonna end SO good.

So I'm reading. I'm reading.
    "she wanted to see the rest... we spent an hour...

"we did things we haven't done in a long time."
    oh my! *blush*

This was amazing. Congrats Nola!
    Paula J... hand me a tissue.
    Jeanette... hold me.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.