Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good day for a crossdresser is when........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

A good day for a crossdresser is when........

......you intercept a package in the mail that's a new wig you've been waiting for.
    ......you step back and look in the mirror and smile.
    ......wifey says, "I'll be visiting ____ for about two weeks next month.
    ......you find a perfectly awesome _____ in your size at the thrift store for $5.00.

Your turn.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    I don't have to wait for my wife to leave town so that doesn't count for me. And I have too many clothes already so that one doesn't count (but it is nice though). I don't have to intercept packages. If my new boobs come in the mail and my wife asks what's in the box, I just tell her "It's my new boobs."

For me, I suppose a good day is when my wife comes home from shopping with a skirt or a pair of earrings that she picked out for me.

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    You and I both know what would make a GOOD DAY !
    I guess to me to me to look in the mirror and still say WOW ! and have your partner stand next to you and say the same thing !
    It is great but frustrating to have other people look at your pictures and say it ! I still can't get over my counsellor looking at my pics for sometime admiring my legs !

Banned Read only
    When you dress, go out and no one notices.

Banned Read only
    Wacking up and getting dressed making myself complete as the lady I always want to be just amazing feeling

Silver Member
    How about this :
    You walk into your favorite dress shop and the SA says "Hi, gorgeous!" and everything you have on came from their competition.

I'd have to go with when your partner comes home with a cute dress or skirt for you.HAppened to me once and I was over the moon about it.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    A good day is when I can be dressed up most all day!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When you wake up and know you have the house to yourself and can be feminine from the morning til night

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    When I can get my eyeliner on straight, in one go and I don't screw it up immediately with mascara :-)

also when I see the lights on the Goodyear blimp (and it reads "Amy's a pimp")
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

|
    |

That girl made me laugh

a good crossdressing day?

going into the thrift store looking at my cart and thinking this is going to cost me a 100 bucks then get to the register and everything is ringing up at 75% off, including the cute strappy sandals that fit just right! Heeeeee!!!
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Just being able to dress when i want sooo nice
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

When I find another place that offers cute woman's shoes in whatever equals a mans 16EE.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I was about 15 or so, it was a good day anytime my parents said "We're going out for a few hours". Especially if my mom wasn't wearing my favorite satin blouse... because I knew it'd be upstairs in her closet

Trying on some earrings and look at them in the mirror, and notice that they do make you look more feminine.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    When the wife says she's going to be away for a couple of days (that sounds so bad). Also when I get new shoes xxx

Aspiring Member
    When my SO says she is going away for a few days.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

What's a good day? Every day when I get Michelle time. Special days when wife is away and I get to wear what I like in bed - keep my hosiery on, keep it on in the shower, have c2c with my favourite lady from LV, days when a new skirt arrives and I feel the thrill of a satin lining slipping over my nylon-clad legs, going out to the shops and people smiling at Michelle and giving her a hug. Dammit, I LOVE Michelle days...they are just fab...

Michelle
    xxx

When I'm wearing one of those outfits that looks so good on me that I never want to take it off, and I think to myself, "Hey, the day isn't over yet!"

For me it would be finding a dress that I absolutely love and its on sale and having the majority of the day to spend enfemme....

...you can get a good, close shave without filleting your face right before makeup application.
    ...you can get your eyeliner applied symmetrically.
    ...the outfit you ordered online is true to size.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

You're shopping dressed. You see yourself in a mirror, and the first thing you think is, "cute chick", before you realize it's you.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

They've spent the day comfortable in their own skin

When I can go out aND spend most of the day with my wife while dressed up

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i look in my bank account before heading out and its STACKED!!!!!!!!!