Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good day for a crossdresser is when........

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    i look in my bank account before heading out and its STACKED!!!!!!!!!
    Trueeee!!! Then I can make it rain all night...like a rapper in a strip club lol!

Getting up in the morning dressing putting on my make up and wig then doing what ever I want to do on the day shopping or going for a walk and then finally getting undressed to go to bed and sleeping in my favourite silky panties

. . . you can dress. In anything you want.

My favorite Bloomingdale's SA is at the register. I returned a few items today, mal fit. (but others were found that were really perfect!)

A few more items... they advertise sales... "do you need a fitting room?" Ummm... "no"- still too chicken, perhaps in a few months. So decent- casual- whatever you want/need.

All this without even calling ahead. They are serious clothing sellers- nothing phases her. Polite and personable, she acts the part of someone fully engaged in making you look good in their products.

This is good... looking at gloves on the way out... she comes up and in truly impressive politically correct diction... simply talks to me as if me wearing the (female) gloves were the most normal thing in the world...

And the fact that a recent one-off special class has been paying at an obscene rate per hour... walking out the door with $150 gloves you do not need- but for $40... you know the SA is giving you the pitch- bit she is as sincere to you as anyone else.

THEN-- upon arriving home and disclosing my new acquisitioned gloves- my wife suggests we do an aerial tour or some such- we ride our motorcycles north to the airport- and fly into the evening-- watching the world slowly blossom into the night's illuminations- and night life- from only a few thousand feet above-- in a smart looking Calvin Klein pantsuit and pastel silk blouse at 180MPH- 3" heel boots that pose no problem to flying- my wife laughing at that fact as we land - kissing the bitumen in a clear ebony Midwest gibbous moon night.

Flight bag strapped to my back seat, leathers (color matched with hers) moist with evening dew on the way home... always vigilant watching her riding as well as my own, matching MotoLisa boots running through the gears, ghosting through suburbia for over an hour at four or five am., some people just going to work- but us- coming home from a fantasy... seguing right back to work- a 40 hour day: images seen take on a magical- ethereal- crepuscular- delirious- --- quality.

The world- nature- as rarely ever experienced.

Last edited by Krististeph; 10-08-2015 at 07:55 AM.

When you've not dressed for a while and everything goes perfectly well

For me a good day is when the person seating next to you on an airplane says" Wow you do not look sixty, whatever you are doing girl, keep it up.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm attempting to manage my outting. Although I've made great steps forward, it's not done, os a good day for me is any day when I don't experience the fear of discovery and I can enjoy appearing however I wish to appear.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richelle View Post
    .........................says, "Wow you do not look sixty."...................
    I'll take that one anytime!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Is when you dream and desire to be a woman the night before and the next day your dreams come true and you are a full female for the rest of your living life....now that would be more than a good day....EPIC day!

when my wife says go get dressed and come to bed
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    ......wifey says, "I'll be visiting ____ for about two weeks next month.

Your turn.

Yep!!

Mine would be not feelin' the need to be Super Woman and twisting haters into pretzels, OK maybe more of a fantasy.

Hey, Ninna started a thread about that a while ago (CD fantasy, not nessesarily twisting people into pretzels), has she been around lately? Haven't seen her bubbly posts for a couple days?

When my best girlfriend would return to this forum! I miss her like crazy, and I am so worried

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Hey, Ninna started a thread about that a while ago (CD fantasy, not nessesarily twisting people into pretzels), has she been around lately? Haven't seen her bubbly posts for a couple days?

No Robin, I haven't heard from her since last Sunday and she hasn't been on the forum since. Anybody else heard from her?
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 10-09-2015 at 09:40 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    The only stress of a public outing is the decision to choose either a Pepsi or a Dr. Pepper to quench your thirst

A good day is when I get to be who I really am...Adelaide....100% Adelaide....which unfortunately does not happen often with a totally unsupportive S.O....

I think that for me would be something like:

wifey says, "I'll be visiting ____ for about two weeks next month.

"When wife says get dressed and come to bed"

Ah, the good old days...before she "turned"
    Last edited by Rachel PT; 10-09-2015 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot to quote!

Debbie get your glad rags on I'm taking you out girl!

Having enough time to shave everything that needs it, the wig does t need combing e dry 5 minutes, no runs in the mascara or hose, everything I want shopping is 70% off, the wife and I spend the whole day together with me dressed, and I get ma'amed and missed 'till I'm used to it. And oh yeah, a mani/pedi with mood changing polish( although it would stay on whateve color 'ecstatic' was. -perfect day
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

....when we reach a goal we've been striving to achieve for so very, very, very long.

Karen