Thread: First time partially dressed in public

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world

First time partially dressed in public

Hi girls, so yesterday was quite a crazy day for me ( see my other post about the fire alarm). Yesterday evening I had a 3 hour drive down to Ramsgate. Well perfect opportunity to wear something abit more feminine so put on some hold up stockings and my white skater dress and packed my heels in my bag, threw in a pair of loose fitting jeans and t-shirt to hide what I was wearing till I got out of camp. About 10 mins down the road and I pull up in a quite car park and remove my drab clothes and put my heels on then carried on with the rest of my journey feeling very natural and at ease with my self. Now I think iam in the middle of a very pink fog cloud driving down the motorway wasn't enough the need/desire/urge to get out of the car and have a little walk around was gnawing away at me. So I decide to pull into a motorway service station and park up with the plan of taking a short walk to a waste bin to throw some rubbish away. Anyway I did this what a rush when I got back to my car I was ecstatic feeling amazing at how good just walking about 10 metres in a car park felt. I carried on my journey and felt I want more of that so I stopped at the next three service stations each time increasing the distance till I had to walk about 50 metres. I know I got spotted by various members of the public because a couple of times as cars where moving about and turning I'd get caught in their headlights, but I just didn't care it was almost I want you to see me yes I'm a man in a dress and I don't care what you think. Anyway as I got nearer my destination I knew I'd have to get back into drab, So I pull up in the last service station and think right I need to get changed well after the previous events I felt cocky and decided to push the envelope abit more. I'll get changed in the service station so I get out of the car clip clopped my way through the car park about a hundred metres to the entrance, as I got nearer the door I paused and said well here goes nothing and headed in. There was about a dozen people scattered and the same again for people working there as my made my way past a couple of fast food outlets. Head held high the sound of my heels on the tiled floor added to the feeling of power that I was experiencing, now I know some of them saw me just because of the noise of my heels ( I know whenever I hear heels it makes me look ). I got to the restroom and went in a cubicle almost shaken with adrenalin I nearly contemplated in not getting changed but I know I had to arrive in drab. Getting spotted by complete strangers who I'll never see again doesn't bother me but people I know and work with does for obvious reasons. Anyway sorry about the long post but I so wanted to share this little mile stone of mine xxx
    Some boys wanted to dress up as batman.....not me

I think I know how you feel. A month ago, I went out for a ride to a local outdoor mall. Had fun driving around, but too scared to get out of the car. I went home feeling like I had passed a hurdle. The next day, I had a flat tire on the same busy road I drove on the night before. OMG! What a mess it would have been if it happened then! I laugh about it, but realize that one must have a plan and play it safe.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Awesome !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Melanie,

It sounds like you had a harrowing but exciting day. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Isha

That dang adrenaline rush has a lot to answer for! Glad to hear you had a great time.

Thanks.

Cheryl x

That's awesome! I love driving around dressed. As for getting out of the car? What a rush that would be. For now I'm happy talking out the trash, about 25 feet. I'm sure a couple of passing cars have seen me. F-'em...