Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What look/feel do you go after?

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    The look I normally go for is a s****y w***e it's so much fun I also have a thing for themed/uniforms currently trying to get a Virgin Atlantic cabin crew outfit. I'm currently looking at toning down my look as I prepare for stepping out in the real world. xxx

Love the business or secretary look. Always with a satin blouse. I try and base my look on Jennifer Aniston

Well, since my dressing is more fetish/sexual in nature, and I don't go out, I would say "classier tart" (sounds better than "well dressed sl*t!) I do go out underdressed once in a great while though, and that is always "silky smooth"

Primarily I enjoy lingerie and underwear. They really turn me on. I never care about to use normal clothes OVER the underwear, like skirts, blouses or dresses. I think I always liked more that moment when a woman dress herself to go to bed with her man (although I never EVER had this experience, and no, I don't plan to) and she wears sexy and provocative stuff.

However, more lately I have developed a strange desire to try summer floral dresses. Funny!

I love to wear really soft silky underwear with shiny stockings .but my favourite moment is putting on a lovely satin blouse over the underwear. The feel is so thrilling. Pussybow blouses are a favourite.my favourite one is one I wore yesterday. It is extremely shiny and has cuffs with 3 buttons on and a big bow

Rockhyde, I'm slender and about five eleven tall. In heels much taller. I had pumped iron most of my life which now gives me a nice B sized boobs. I use a push up type bra and that looks good enough. Many tall girls do not have big knockers, so I think it is good enough to show femininity. Makeup and my own hair. I do have some biceps.
    One thing I know is that at my club there is a group of girls that is very fit. I do the cross-fit training with them and they are strong and fit girls. Other men have tried the get-fit and they bow out after one effort. I asked the last one who did that and he said that it was the hardest workout he ever did. Never saw him again in there. I am the only male that runs with them. Funny huh.
    I have gone out in dresses with a top cover that covers the shoulders and biceps. Mostly, I go out with a nice blouse on and a pencil skirt or not too short minis. Sometimes a cami top with spaghetti straps and my denim skort or my denim mini in very nice heels or boots.
    Part Time Girl

Tomboy or Older sister. Tomboy for more mixed days (like this entire week) or Older sister on more feminine days. The older sister look usually involves jeans or pants with a simple blouse and cardigan, usually with painted nails. Long and flowy, without being overly feminine.

I usually go fulltime for several days, so my approach is whatever the situation requires.
    During the day I'll go with jeans, tee's, sandals, light makeup, undies, (forms attached), and my hair tied back. Time for house and yard work or a market run.

My friend calls and he wants to have dinner, so into evening-out mode I go...nicer lingerie under a one piece dress, heels, bling, do my nails, more makeup, fix my hair.
    At dinner, after I return from the ladies room, he tells me that I'm an attractive middle age Latina woman.
    That's exactly how I feel and how I want to look.
    Last edited by Carmen; 10-09-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: fix grammer
    "Missed it by that much!"

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hi Rockhyde,

That's a good question!

I have never been a very confident person in anything I do, and I am most insecure about my appearance (I have my mother to thank for this).

Therefore, when going out, I aim to blend into the crowd and in order to do so, I will aim to pass at the same time. That is the most important thing to achieve for me.

As to the styles I prefer? Well... even as a man, I dressed very casually hence I suspect that won't change when I'm a woman. Today, I still go for casual clothes such as a simple T-shirt and jeans.

I don't like wearing skirts or dresses to go out unless I am wearing leggings underneath. I just feel very insecure about this...

I don't have a nice body so I avoid body hugging clothes but I'd like to show off my face and hair as much as possible.

That's about it.

Love,
    S
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Sometimes i like the straight forward skirt and top or dress .Other times i wear a full dress with petticoats it really depends on my mood
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Like a gg it helps to dress to the shape you are .. I utilize my slender loom knee length skirt, boots a rollover top with matching scarf

So many great responses. It makes me realize I may need to broaden the wardrobe horizons

Quote Originally Posted by rockhyde View Post
    think I can pull of the 'athletic' girl very well.
    Me too. I can maybe pull off female sumo wrestler, or maybe iron curtain era east German female shot putter/power lifter.

As opposed to in my customary delusional state, where I see myself as an adolescent girl who just made the JV cheer squad or local ice figure skating team.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Must be on is tights (stockings or pantyh) and high heels. To go with this I usually choose some skirt (short, high-waisted) and a black tank top if not this then some fitted dress that shows a bit of my curves. My color is black.

I prefer the somewhat sophisticated blouse, skirt and heels look with my skirts being knee to ankle length and a nice saten blouse. I enjoy a dress now and again.

My favorite is business office attire. Skirts, hose, heels and proper jewelry. That is what I am wearing today.

Yesterday though was a dress down day. Leggings and a comfy shirt.

I don't dress to go out and don't dress that often. But when I do, I like a shorter LBD with dark nylons & heels. I also like a turtleneck, matching tights, plaid skirt & penny-loafers. I'd also go for a nice ruffled blouse & skirt if I could find what I want.

Lacy PJs