Ok, so recently I was an exhibitor at a marathon event sales expo (basically we sold stuff to runners who would be competing in a marathon..)
Being a new girl and trying to find my bearings I have felt very self aware of the male form, particularly biceps, shoulders, hips, on top of the obvious facial characteristics. Needless to say i was feeling a little overwhelmed.

Anyhow, I was observing all of the gg's out there and noticing that a good many of the fitness types do have some hefty bicep and shoulder definition. It occurred to me that what made these gals most feminine was the confidence in femininity and the synergy of the hair/face/makeup. It made me realize that there is hope and I just need to focus on the things I have control over: confidence in femininity and hair/makeup (can't do much on the face, right???).

Altogether I walked away with boosted confidence, and realizing a look I can achieve. Not every person is the same, but I am a lean fellow, and think I can pull of the 'athletic' girl very well. I do look good in yoga pants and athletic T's. unfortunately my forms are too large for my frame... they are basically for a 36c and I am pretty darn slender... But that's another story for another day.

As a prompt, what kind of 'look' and 'feel' do you tend to gravitate towards?