Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping en-Femme Part 2

Almost 6 years ago to the day, I spent the night in bra & forms, corset, stockings suspenders and heels. I also added a few chains and padlocks to lock me in the corset, lock my heels on, and via an ankle link, give a tug where it hurts if I took a big step! Just to add to the excitement, I'd locked the padlock keys in my garage for the night so I needed to hobble out for them in the morning, with a risk of discovery.

As others have found, sleep was difficult (too much stimulation form the corset and excitement from my predicament), but it was terrific to wake up in the morning with everything still on, and locked on! I published pictures here; you can see them in the GM forum (if you have access) by cutting and pasting this URL

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...age&highlight=

The full story is in a slightly earlier thread, referenced in the above. Unfortunately, I can only sleep dressed when my wife is away, but I do take all opportunities which come my way.

Tony

I try and sleep nightly being all femme when I can. Its nice to wear a nightie or something like that and then waking up in the morning and feeling so refreshed and at ease in femme clothes.

I absolutely love sleeping in my pantyhose and t shirt.

I love sleeping in a night shirt. It makes me relaxed and I sleep like a baby. I always have trouble getting to sleep with wrinkles in the bed and a night shirt makes for a nice smooth feeling. Yeah, I'm odd.

I love to wear satin pyjamas or nighties the silkier the better. Sometimes have satin sheets too

I always wear a nightdress and panties to bed but the wife is oposite to me she wears pyjamas when she come to bed with her transvestite hubby.Her words.

I used to sleep en-femme when I was around my 25 or so. It was right after I start to buy my own stuff. I remember that I had a brown lace panties and bra set that was delicious for this. At the time I still lived with my parents and kept the door of my bedroom locked overnight and due to the heat I slept with conditioned air on the whole night. I did it SEVERAL times! In the morning I always woke up with the chest and back marked by the bra stripes! How arousing!

I'm going to wear my favourite satin nightdress tonight. It is a Victorian style long sleeved silver satin nightdress with lace at the bottom and the sleeves it buttons down from the neck and flows to the ground in a swishing long cascade of silkyness. Also have satin sheets on at the moment with pillowcases edged in lace. Oooh can't wait such a lucky girl

I used to go all out with hose, garters, bra, and forms. some nights i would even sleep in my wig. Now when I do sleep en fem, its only a Chemise or short slip and panties... I have tried a long gown in winter, but i toss and turn too much when i sleep, and wake up all tangled up in the long gown. Feels comfortable, and I sleep like a baby.....

For years I would fall asleep while fully dressed as a girl. So I just switched, and bought girl pajamas. No no more wrinkling my day clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have been sleeping en femme for years. My wife and I have many matching gowns and chemises. We favor the Vanity Fair Coloratura collection....so comfortable.

When I started wearing a bra and nightie to bed yeah, it was arousing and I had trouble sleeping. Now it just feels right and I sleep better. Then I can just pop my forms in in the morning and my day starts off right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Nothing better than waking up in the morning in bra, forms and satin nightie!

Cheryl T I'm with you on that one. So if I die in my sleep, so what that's the way I'll be buried in nightgown or baby doll nighty and hipster or bikini bottoms. I don't care what people think or say at my wake. I won't hear any comments. I have no family all prearranged
    Last edited by wilt575; 10-17-2015 at 10:00 PM.

The matching outfit routine (especially baby doll PJs) is fun with my better half, that's for sure. And... when it is really cold I have donned a leotard & tights. They fit tight enough that there is little/no binding and they are pretty warm.

Lacy PJs

Just a soft and feminine night gown. No panties.

Right now it is too hot and I sleep naked. But in winter when the temperature goes down. I sleep in a nightie or baby doll. I do not worry about having to leave the house in a fire. I think some of our neighbors know as we go out as two women and I get in the driver seat of the truck facing several of the neighbors. So, I think they may have seen me a few times. But hoot, why feel bad to be caught that way. Your life is more important than what you are wearing.
    Part Time Girl