Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en-Femme Part 2

Sleeping en-Femme Part 2

Hi girls!

I'm not sure you remember, but a while back I posted that I couldn't sleep en-femme. I would feel full of anxiety and feel aroused that I couldn't just relax.

Well, I finally was able to sleep through the whole night wearing panties under my shorts. I think the secret is that it's just a matter of being too tired to care about what I am wearing that I just pass out.

I love the feeling of waking up wearing a cute pair of panties.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

The first time I tried to sleep en femme, I had the same problem. I fell asleep only to wake an hour later thinking what if someone were to find me here. I had to change just to relax. I have been able to do it more and more

I'm at the opposite end. I find it hard to sleep in male mode. I've grown accustomed to having breasts when I sleep.

I sometimes worry if a fire were to break out or if I had to evacuate the building I'd be caught outside in just my underwear (male or female)

Fortunately I never had the issues with arousal or what not keeping me up. The only thing that might keep me up an femme is if my panties don't give the boys enough room to breathe.

Since dressing is more sexual for me, I do find it hard (No pun) to sleep soundly. I find myself waking often and then my mind (and hands) wander until I doze back off. I rarely get the opportunity though.

Banned Read only
    I either sleep naked or in something feminine. Whether it's a nightgown, a teddy, a babydoll, a PJ set or just bra and panties I can sleep relatively sound and without getting aroused. It's just clothes as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossKimmy View Post
    Well, I finally was able to sleep through the whole night wearing panties under my shorts.
    Familiarity breeds contentment. You just have to get past the novelty, past the anxiety and get to normalcy. Once it becomes normal for you, it's not longer an issue, but it continues to be a source of joy. Some people can't get to normalcy because of outside forces (significant others, etc.) and that's a whole 'nuther issue to solve. But getting past the "OMG I"m in panties!" phase settles itself with repetition.

I can sleep in fem . nighties and a flannel is best when cold... forms and bra I have no problem with but for some reason I cannot fall asleep with heels on...LOL....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I sleep in something slinky every night. And truth be told, I don't worry one bit about what "if someone found me here"? It's my house
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-08-2015 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Not allowed, read the FAQs

For the last 10 years it's been nothing but nightgowns, a chemise or babydoll and panties for me. Most nights I also wear my bra and forms.
    At first I had the same trepidation...what if the house was on fire, what if someone broke in, what if....
    Now I don't even think of those things. The odds are so great against all that that it's not worth thinking about. I just go to bed and sleep.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Wearing panties under your shorts seems a bit overdressed.

Woke up this morning in bra panties with forms and tucked , with a satin cami , other mornings its niteys or chemise always in bra and panties

I love sleeping en-femme. Might be a laugh if I had an emergency and had to leave the house!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I always go to bed en femme, either in just panties but mostly in a nightie sometime with no panties. the sexual aspect has taken the back seat so to speak. I only wear panties now anyway so the novelty has worn off just a bit. it's just normal now.

I find that after all these years that I sleep better when I am en-femme, a nice babydoll or chemise and I am off in la la land getting the rest I need. Oddly enough I do find that I have a quite a few dreams where I am wearing exactly what I am wearing to bed, but it is the only thing I am wearing and I am out in public somewhere, but no one seems to notice or care..

I am currently looking at sleep forms so that I can fill out my favorite nightwear better..

Charlotte
    Last edited by Charlotte_P; 10-07-2015 at 09:01 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I can take a nap fully dressed (wigs, breastforms, ...), but when it comes to night time sleep the most I've done is a cami and panties. On one occasion, I did wear tights and a shapewear type panty.

I sleep enfemme all the time now. Best sleep I have ever gotten in my life. Wish I had slept enfemme way sooner lol

Sleep every night in panties and aVS sleep shirt no worries sleep soundly most nights

I love to sleep in a silky nightie. Also satin or nylon panties. Usually about 3 nights a week. Initially I was too excited to sleep. Now I just enjoy it and really like waking up dressed so pretty. It is so much fun to be able to dress like a female.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I remember the days when I still get very excited and aroused sleeping in lingerie but it is not an issue to me now.

It just feels normal to me now.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

I just wear Chanel No. 5 (wink).

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I fall asleep on the couch many times while fully dressed. Love it when I wake up and realize that I am still wearing a mini dress or a mini skirt with low cut blouse. Then put on a silky nightie to finish the night.

I never got much excited on the going to sleep end of things. When I started sleeping in panties, I found I fell asleep much more easily. But boy oh boy did sleeping in panties ever bring back "morning wood" which was something I had not experienced in many years.

I sleep dressed now and then - almost always in women's satin pajamas. First time I ever did this was back in my teen years when I 'borrowed' my mom's pjs for a couple of nights when she was out of town.
    I've got 10 pairs of my own now, all different colors. Glossy pink is my fav, though - make me feel so girly.
    I have a pure silk pair, but oddly enough I prefer the smoothness of the polyester satin ones.
    I've also slept in a satin blouse a few times.

I prefer long nylon nightgowns with bra, breastforms, and panties. I often go out for the newspaper in my nightgown (after throwing on a wig), so naturally I don't worry too much about whether somebody sees me.

I use old stretched panties (no longer good for daytime wear) and a slip (likewise). On cold nights I put on old pajama top. Done that for a number of years.