Thread: I need of your help.

tgmarina

I need of your help.

Dear Sir/Madam.
    I'm looking for transsexuals, transvestites resources,
    where I can publish my personal request.
    I need money for surgery on change of sex. It is necessary $ 23 000.
    I shall be grateful for your any help. Write to me: tgmarina@yandex.ru
    Yours sincerely, Marina.
    Marina is how my parents would have named me if I was born a girl. It's the name of my father's mother. I'm a 31 years old transsexual living in Voronezh, The Russia. I am a social worker . I have a boyfriend. His name is Boris. I want to marry and live as normal woman in the future.I began to crossdress in about 1984. I secretly wore my older sister's clothes (dresses, swimsuits etc.), later I wore the clothes of my mother. Cleared chest, arms and hands by electrolysis mostly in 1992-1993.Began intensive HRT without breaks in October 1996.Began facial electrolysis in December 1996.I began to crossdress full-time as a woman in about 1996.Underwent obligatory for all TSs here month long evaluation in a psychiatric hospital in November 1999.Got permission for surgery in August 1999. I’m going to surgery sex change in Russia. Excuse me, for my awful English.

My account:
    {EDITED BY ADMIN. BANKING DETAILS ARE PRIVATE INFO AND CULD LEAD TO PROBLEMS BY BEING POSTED}
    Last edited by Admin; 10-14-2004 at 01:12 PM.

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    I understand your pain... Most of us have to make our own way in this however.

If you're going to ask for donations for such, may I suggest a Paypal account, instead of listing all of your vital banking information and account number... That just really opens the door for identy theft...
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel