Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: over the top question

Banned Read only

over the top question

I am 100% straight never been with a male but when I'm fully dressed as Stephanie I sometimes find myself wounding what it would be like to be with a man well I should say TG lady's I find them more attractive then real males. Dose anybody have these thoughts or I am just that weird lady lol.

You're not weird Hon. When we assume the female role in any capacity we tend to be more loving in general. I think the familial and mothering instincts come out.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Hi Stephanie your not weird or alone I too have similar thoughts/fantasies about being with other CD/TG girls xxx

I'm the same way. I've wondered what it would be like to be with a man and I'm not gay either.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Some will post here that you're just bi and won't admit. I've never agreed with that. That to me seems to pigeonhole us. I believe that the sexual desire is somehow intertwined with a partial female identity. This would assume of course, that you are not just a fetish dresser, but have some TS feelings. If you are just a guy with a fetish, then I would agree it's probably bi.

Definitely not weird, Steph. I think in some ways when we're in girl mode we allow ourselves license to open our thinking around sexuality and also to wonder about what we're attracted to. Whether that's a male, or another TG. There's something safe and comfortable about being attracted to someone like you, someone who has had experiences similar to yours, and I think that's one of the reasons why many CD's and TG's are attracted to others like them.

I've also wondered especially when dressed, never acted on it. I believe that sexuality is a spectrum, not so dissimilar to gender. We're exploring the other side of the gender spectrum, why be so confined around the sexuality side?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not weird at all.

I agree with raeleen. I think we might be "exploring" female sexuality as well as identity. Occasionally, I look at off-color photos online, I've looked at gay stuff, it does nothing for me, so I don't look at it any more. I think if I was bi, I would enjoy it. Anything I like always includes a woman, or a TS/CDer. And when I see a man and woman, I would take either role.

Hi Steph.

Not weird at all, in my World.

Have that kind of dreams all the time, when dressed en femme.

I may be Bi, and just feeling this stronger when being female.

Hugs Joe Ann

Hi Steph, one of the many wonderful attributes of our forum is that we do accept everyone, we accept we are a diversity, and nothing is weird to us in terms of the personal preferences. Everything is possible, and most people fantasize. Whether there's any real need to go further than fantasy is up to you and your life situation. I believe thay humans are polyamorous, polysexual, polygendered, and across all this social rules create conflicts with our nature. Don't judge yourself. xxx Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Being attracted to other TG makes sense. I have been with guys before, it was kinda whatever. Recently I did have an experience with a man while dressed, he told me I looked pretty, I enjoyed living out a fantasy but not eager to do it again. I think everyone is curious at some point. I don't find men attractive just something I wanted to try. Years ago I thought about what it would be like to wear panties and a bra or dresses and heels. Wouldn't be here now if I hadn't explored that thought.

Not weird at all. I have a TG or cross dressing friend and we have a great time together.

Not weird. It happens to me and has now crossed over into when I am not dressed. Haven't done anything about it as I am married but the itch is there.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yeah lots of gals have those feelings....very few act on them though....I do ,..LOL...I have been with Men, CD's, and Women...Cd's take the cake !!!

Same boat. Before dressing I used to close any TG video I came across immediately, now I seek them out. I used to wonder about myself before I started dressing because I had the urge to dress like a ****ty girl, but the sight of a naked guy did nothing for me. When I accepted crossdressing, I realized that I wanted to play out being my fantasy girl and TG videos allowed me to still be turned on while fantasizing. Do I have a thing for TG girls? Maybe, but I honestly don't think I do. I don't see myself ever acting on it, more just letting the Stephanie part of my brain go wild and explore who she is for a bit.

No, you are not wired at all! I have often wondered the same thing. With an understanding and adventurous SO, that scratch can be itched. Even as a male, I find most men to be boring. My SO has called me a Lipstick Lesbian. Hmmmm..

That is awesome because I am gay and I want so badly to be a woman and I have been with females before but I am just not attracted to them like I am men. Well when I think about being a female I do imagine what it would be like to have sex with a female as a female because I am a total bottom and passive girl these days. I guess I am the opposite of you lol
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-09-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Removed prohibited content

I have been there ...much prefer my wife to be interested in my dressing and me...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    Some will post here that you're just bi and won't admit. I've never agreed with that. That to me seems to pigeonhole us.
    Personally, I would not say that. I would wait until there was actual proof. Speculation is one thing, but if there is an inclination and it moves one to action, that is a very different situation.

DeeAnn

Not weird at all hun. I wonder what it would be like too

Banned Read only
    OMG you're not weird, certainly not in the enchanted forest girl! I'm completely heterosexual myself (according to my birth certificate &#128521 but I admit some time ago I had a dream I was about to make out with the drummer in some fictional band I conjured up in the dream. Woke up just before the deed but wow, 'man I felt like a woman' kinda cool actually 😃

We are all different.

For me I love women yes.

When I am dress as a woman, I have thought about what it would be like to be with a man.
    This may sound weird but I am more attracted to 100% real guy.
    I am the girl.

Although not something I can understand, I wouldn't say weird. I love women, would love to be like a women, but definitely don't want to lose my "manhood". After all, wouldn't many people consider our hobby weird.

Most women, from what I know, generally need to have some emotional connection with a man before becoming physical with him.

Speaking from my own limited experience, I think the same could possibly apply to us. I do fantasise about being with a man, both being dated and made love to (as a woman). However, as much as I can admire certain men (eg George Clooney) I don’t desire them in the same way as I would a beautiful woman.

But I do wonder how I would react to a reasonable looking guy if I was to develop a friendship with him and he dated me with me en-femme? Would I start to desire him more, as the friendship and the emotional connection developed? Has this happened to anyone on the forum?

So, Steph, as you can see, you're not alone or wierd.

Reality Check
    I don't see how strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig can change someone's sexual orientation. While I often wonder how it would feel to be a woman and have sex with a man, I don't have the parts for that and I can't imagine (as a man myself, even dressed as a woman) having a romantic encounter with another male.

If there was a magic pill or spell that could cause me and my wife to switch bodies for a week or two, I would do it in a minute. As far as me dressing as a woman and having sex with a man, no way. Besides, that would mean cheating on my wife. No good can come from that.