Thread: Night Walk

Night Walk

Hi how many of you like to go out for a walk on a night? I have been a few times. My favourite was last week when I donned a shiny satin blouse with knee length skirt.grabbed my favourite handbag and ventured out with lots of make up and long blonde wig.i loved walking passed the couples and men walking by. Wiggling as I walked my blouse shining under the streetlights. What a lovely experience

I envy you girls that have the nerves for this. It may be really a remarkable experience. Unfortunately I am not brave enough for such venture!

You should do it it's such a thrill

I love to when the weather permits, about a month ago my wife was out with her girlfriends and I was out for a walk, it was around midnight and I was wearing tight white jeans and a cute top with a nice jacket. I was standing by a corner when my wife drove by, I walked back to the house and she asked where I had been so I told her that she had just driven past me at the corner and she said she thought it was just some woman she hadn't seen before and didn't realize it was me. It was a good compliment to me and we both laughed about it. So I really enjoy my night walks now more than ever.

Michelle

Reality Check
    Folks, you should think about things before you do them. Women don't walk alone at night all dolled up in fancy clothes unless they are "working girls" (prostitutes). And a crossdresser doing the same would be suspected of being a male prostitute.

You are taking the risk of being attacked by men or being stopped and investigated by the police. It's not worth the risk. You far better off walking down the street in broad daylight (not dressed as a hooker though). Dress as a normal woman would for the time and place.

To answer your question, I do not go out for walks at night for the reasons given above. I go out for walks in the daytime, downtown in a nearby city with lots of tourists.

Platinum Member
    i was at the cape and my dog had to go out at like 3am she woke me up i had a silk pink tank top on and pink silk panties .... so not dressed for a walk and she needing to pee .... a put on a short skirt pink flip flopouts and a pink hoodie.... out we went we walked for a while then headed home ....a car came down the road turned out to be a cop...he pulled up and said be careful walking late at night ... i said we were ok he did a quick look at me ... said enjoy your walk mam.....

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Folks, you should think about things before you do them. Women don't walk alone at night all dolled up in fancy clothes unless they are "working girls" (prostitutes). And a crossdresser doing the same would be suspected of being a male prostitute.
    Excellent advice Krisi. I went out for a drive one night and had a flat tire the next morning. The thought of being stranded on a busy road en femme was frightening! I realized that it was a very foolish thing to do. Trouble comes when one does not expect it. My SO and I have decided that she will accompany me when I go out, day or night. If you lack a companion, I suggest you follow Krisi's advice. Who know, perhaps a tourist will think you are a performance artist and give you a tip!
    Last edited by Anne K; 10-10-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: miss spelling & bad grammer

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Really depends on where you take the walk and if it is a dangerous area then think about what you are doing.
    If it is your own neighborhood and its safe then go for it.
    Being all dolled up with tons of make up may not be a wise choice because what kind of women do that? Hookers usually.
    If it was your first time then I understand the thrill, but was it the safe thing to do?
    Tone down the outfit and make up and you should be OK.

Banned Read only
    I love it when I have the opportunity to take walks en femme. I love the way a gentle breeze will caress my thighs and play with my slip and dress. When I first went out in the evening I wore heels. I found them to cause my feet to ache. It explained why many women in the financial and business section of town wore flats and carried their heels in a tote to work. I bought two pairs of flats (1 inch) with a rubber heel and sole which deadens the clicking of the heel on concrete sidewalks. If you want to avoid attracting attention don't wear a noisy heel. The cool night air will carry the clicking noise, especially if there is no other noise on the street. Taking a stroll in a gently falling rain is a good way to feel more comfortable. I love the rain because there are less people out, and, the umbrella may be used to obscure an otherwise masculine face.

Of course, safety should always be involved in deciding where to walk. Just ask, "Would a woman be doing this alone in the evening or night?"

Silver Member
    As much as I *love* satin blouses too... I have to say that was a really bad idea. Walking around alone at night all dolled up like that is a big risk for so many reasons. As others have said, it is far safer to go walking around in public dressed during the day. You might get a few stares or giggles in daylight... but you are far less likely to be assaulted or being mistaken for a prostitute... and live to do it again. Seriously, a woman walking around alone at night is at enough risk, being trans and all dressed up puts you at even more risk. It is wrong and horrible and unfair that in a so-called civilized world a woman can't walk around her own neighborhood at night wearing whatever she wants... but that is the way it is sadly.

I absolutely love going for a walk at night and I've just done it an hour ago. I live in a small seaside town and have never felt threatened. I dress in a way that does not attract attention but still feels sensuous and sexy. I usually wear a soft cotton sarong that feels lovely as the sea breeze wafts against my bare legs, I like a clingy top that show the shape of my breasts, a long wig that also catches the wind and sandals, definitely not heels. Of course there is some risk but that just adds to the thrill. Luckily I am very fit and could probably outrun any assailant.

My outings seem to out of necessity these days, shopping and collecting the mail mostly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

As Toby Keith says, " Eeeaassyy girls."

I'm hearing the general consensuses is, this was a bad idea.

I agree with Tracii. Depends on the area. I mean really, if its your neighborhood and its safe and the likely-hood of anyone pass by is low. Then why not.

We all started going public somewhere. Can't say mine was any better.

Hi Debbie.

Well Girl, if that what your feeling for, so be it. :-)

I dont have the currage at the moment, in this small town im living in, I´m too easy to spot by size.

Have tryed walking in the suburb at "twillight" one time. Some few peoble at the street, but no one saw or heard anything, and where walking in my 4" Boots ( in male trousers ) and with forms. Great experience walking 50 meters public, half female. :-)

You know what you want love, but maybe think twice, and do the walking some safe place as suggested from others. :-)

Kiss Joe Ann

I like to do that, too, especially at the beach. We always need to be very aware of where we are, just as a gg would. There does seem to be a sub=species about who would do us serious harm, if we let our guard down. Enjoy, but be careful.

Too dangerous! Be careful

what is up with the people who somehow think a woman dressed up is a prostitute / can be attacked / bothered by cops ? it's a sick world imho when that is the case.

Congratulations on the night walk - if MORE of us did it, it would normalise and then the above line may become no longer true!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Circumstances vary. Location, individual, etc. I myself would be leery of going for a walk at night. I'm rather small which makes it easier to pass but I don't have the physical strength to handle a situation where someone is 30, 40, 50 pounds bigger than me. I agree its a sad commentary on the times when we have to worry so much about such things but that is the way of the world.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    what is up with the people who somehow think a woman dressed up is a prostitute / can be attacked / bothered by cops ? it's a sick world imho when that is the case.
    Pamela, I think you need a reality check. Ask your wife if she would walk around town alone late at night and especially dressed to the nines. If you don't have a wife, ask your mother. If you know a police officer ask him or her.

The reality is, women don't do that because they are targets for robbery and/or rape. Police know that a woman or what appears from a distance to be a woman is up to no good if she is walking alone late at night. The women are often prostitutes. The crossdressers are often prostitutes as well.

You can think it's a sick world, you can think anything you want, but it's the real world and the real world isn't nice all the time.