Thread: Leggings at Bush Gardens

Leggings at Bush Gardens

Saturday I was at Bush Gardens Virginia and I bet 80% of the women/girls there where wearing legging. I got kind of depressed because it isn't fair. I saw a few guys there wearing men's skinny jeans but none wearing leggings. I so wanted to wear mine.
    This is the first time in a couple of years that I have been somewhere with people from all walks of life. I saw all kinds of styles, but not one guy wearing leggings. Bummer. Lol

I don't have to go to Busch gardens to be jealous. My local Starbucks has enough cute outfits to drive me nuts while I spend 5 minutes waiting for my coffee.

I love leggings and own many pairs, as well as running tights so I know what you mean. They are everywhere. Life isn't fair lol.

yes, i must say what is it with the leggings and pants suits when we just want to wear dresses and fit in. frankly i will never wear a pant suit but i wear leggings out a lot with longish tops.

I wear leggings, skirt and top to fit the occasion.

But then maybe I was one of those girls you saw.

Tis the season to get out there in skirts and tights.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.