Of course this is a thread to be answered when you are in 'male mode' and not en-femme.

As a guy I am totally regular and not special in any way: whitey, brown eyes, grayed brown hair, medium height/weight, glasses and drive a 20 years car. I usually wear denins, large t-shirts and sportshoes mostly of the time. I don't care too much about my appearance and it is not rare that you will see me with a semi-grown beard and it to not mention that I NEVER brush my hair (although it is almost always well cut)! LoL! In terms of attitude I am very lo-profile, look for to be very polite and communicative to everyone. This is me. Regardless I am turning 50, mostly of people (including friends and wife) tells me all the time that I look like as if I had less than 40 and I obviously take it as a nice compliment.

OK, when I was a young lad (around my 25) I was very avid to exchange eye contact with strange women, specially in night clubs, bars, beach, sidewalk, etc. Now you can laugh at me, but I can't remember of a single time I have been successfull trying it. I felt like I was invisible for women. The result is that I never was what you would call a 'Don Juan' and therefore I didn't have a LOT of girls on my list. All the women I had I met on work places, college, etc. Never a stranger. Because that in my youth I used to have a very low self confidence and thought that I lack a good appeal.

Today, 25 years later things are completely different. Anywhere I go women look at me all the time almost in an aggressive way like if they were telling 'I want you!'. It is almost scary. And I am talking about all age women: from the teens to the 40s or more. What most puzzles me is not be sure if getting older made me more eye-catching or if in the last two and a half decades women became more daring!

There is some of you that has experienced such 'change' along your time line?