Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When in 'male mode' how often women stair at you?

When in 'male mode' how often women stair at you?

Of course this is a thread to be answered when you are in 'male mode' and not en-femme.

As a guy I am totally regular and not special in any way: whitey, brown eyes, grayed brown hair, medium height/weight, glasses and drive a 20 years car. I usually wear denins, large t-shirts and sportshoes mostly of the time. I don't care too much about my appearance and it is not rare that you will see me with a semi-grown beard and it to not mention that I NEVER brush my hair (although it is almost always well cut)! LoL! In terms of attitude I am very lo-profile, look for to be very polite and communicative to everyone. This is me. Regardless I am turning 50, mostly of people (including friends and wife) tells me all the time that I look like as if I had less than 40 and I obviously take it as a nice compliment.

OK, when I was a young lad (around my 25) I was very avid to exchange eye contact with strange women, specially in night clubs, bars, beach, sidewalk, etc. Now you can laugh at me, but I can't remember of a single time I have been successfull trying it. I felt like I was invisible for women. The result is that I never was what you would call a 'Don Juan' and therefore I didn't have a LOT of girls on my list. All the women I had I met on work places, college, etc. Never a stranger. Because that in my youth I used to have a very low self confidence and thought that I lack a good appeal.

Today, 25 years later things are completely different. Anywhere I go women look at me all the time almost in an aggressive way like if they were telling 'I want you!'. It is almost scary. And I am talking about all age women: from the teens to the 40s or more. What most puzzles me is not be sure if getting older made me more eye-catching or if in the last two and a half decades women became more daring!

There is some of you that has experienced such 'change' along your time line?

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    At 53, not very often any more! But a couple of nights ago in a restaurant an extremely handsome young man stared at me repeatedly. But perhaps he thought he recognised me from the FBI 10 Most Wanted list or something...
    I used to have a short attention spa

I male mode, I do get a lot of women looking at me. However, with my girlfriend hanging off of me. I notice it less. But when I'm by myself, it is apparent.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm almost never in total guy mode and 63 years old I notice mostly women in the 30 year old range will smile at me for some reason,women in their 50's are just plain mean and seem to be pissed at something so I'm sure they never smile.LOL
    I just smile back if I get smiled at and don't read much into it.
    If I get the "I want you look" all I can think is eewww no thanks.

The women now stare at me, because they think I am over the hill and I am no harm to them. If they smile at younger dudes, then it would be game on.

Banned Read only
    Imagine how many more would stare if you were wearing your 40 D breast forms under a tight sweater!!!

I'm 18 an most woman don't really seem to look at me except for a few exceptions, these being the girl I like (who possibly likes me as well, signs are getting more obvious, and I wish she does) and many others in my General Studies classroom at the university, mostly when I raise my hand and manage to say something clever about the subject. In the streets I notice some girls a bit older than me look at me probably because I always dress all fancy and elegant, I can say I dress better than most other guys. My female teachers also stare at me, and by talking to guys who have been their students before, this means that either I did/said something to amuse them or the complete opposite.
    -Tamina Purefoy.

"For a star to be born one thing must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So crumble; this is not your destruction, it's your birth."

It really depends upon where I am and how I'm dressed. Other than when I'm wearing work clothes, I tend to try to wear slightly more upscale stuff simply because I know it gets women's attention. Over the years I have listened to the women I work with, and know that they notice a guy who wears things that they assume a more financially successful person would wear. Say, dress slacks instead of jeans, a long sleeve button down shirt instead of a T shirt, leather shoes instead of ANY type of sneakers no matter how much they might resemble the ones with a basketball star's name on them. A blazer instead of a windbreaker adorned with the local football team's logo. A gold color metal watch with a leather band instead of an all metal band, despite what the Rolex wearing crowd thinks, especially since a diver's watch is so easy to come by these days. Before giving me heat about any of this, remember, I'm reporting on what I have heard, and there are women who are the exceptions, but in general, this seems to hold true most of the time. I did not come up with this stuff. I would love it if I were more attractive in a wife beater, and well worn work khakis with keys hanging from my belt. It would save me lots of time and money. But life doesn't always work out the way we want. Women just seem to go for guys who look rich rather than poor, wear nice clothes instead of crappy ones, and behave like gentlemen rather than profane adolescent fools who's main interest is in video games, getting hammered, and finding new ways to call in sick at work so they can 'hang out' all day doing nothing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't think a lot. I am very average looking. I am also 50. I do occasionally get a woman who will notice me for whatever it is that she sees in me. I am not downing myself, I just mean that in there are those who like certain things about a person and those who like something else. I take it as a compliment. I wear my wedding ring, so usually it stops the moment they see that lol.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Luciana, that is a great post... I love it!

And that's probably because your early years of dating sound a lot like mine - never a problem in getting a GF, but I was very shy and quiet and more of a 'culture vulture' than a 'macho man'... and now, like you, perhaps those years of being sensitive, polite, cultured and quiet are being a benefit. It's payback time, baby! Hmmm... were it not for my wife, countless women would be all over me like a cheap suit... I know - of course I could not reveal my other feminine side too quickly... Now, this...

Quote Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
    It is almost scary. And I am talking about all age women: from the teens to the 40s or more. What most puzzles me is not be sure if getting older made me more eye-catching or if in the last two and a half decades women became more daring!
    You realise the image you project has them thinking that you are deliberately hiding your cosmopolitan, jet-setting lifestyle..? They see your confidence and politeness and - I'm sure - believe this to be old world charm from a bachelor playboy financier of substantial means... Or more likely, it is the confidence that comes from experience and the courtesy that they cannot necessarily see in younger men, and yes they have become more daring too... either that or they are after an introduction to your manicurist or tips on where you get your eyeliner...

Whatever - the real question is: do you intend to take unfair advantage of your well-developed, if new-found charisma...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Silver Member
    Is the question "How many 50 year old crossdressers, who really look like 40 years old crossdressers, in drab, have all women, from teens to 40s, looking at them aggressively with an "I want you" look all the time?"

I am never going to crossdress anymore and instead, I will enjoy looking at women from teens to 40s looking at me with their "I want you" look.

But what is an aggressive "I want you" look? And what do I do with their "I want you look"?

I think i am pretty well invisable to most women i have long hair and really do not dress to impress .I guess being my age i just don't care anymore
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

That's a good question! Me being me, I'm usually completely oblivious to it when it happens! I'm 33 and I think I'm at least reasonably good looking, but I hardly ever go out of my way to impress or attract anyone - I'm really not interested in anything beyond a one-nighter at the moment. Most of the time I'm happy enough just blending in and taking some time to myself or being the quiet one in the group. The fact I'm single seems to suggest I'm quite successful at it, but whether or not someone is watching me hoping I'll make the first move is something I just plain don't know, and if one of my friends happens to point it out to me that someone's been eyeing me up a lot of the time I'm just not interested.

I wonder this about myself all the time. I think most people do. I am around women pretty rarely in daily life, which has makes me all the more curious. I met a very flirtatious female at an event recently where I was dressed, which made me feel great.

Banned Read only
    Ahh, back in the day (2 years ago) quite often!

I was visiting a GG friend who was in the hospital for some minor surgery and she said one of the girls she made friends with asked her 'he's sooo yummy! How do you keep your hands off him?' She simply replied 'He's gay!' LOL 😂

She knows I'm not but does know I'm CD (plus I'm happily married so kind of a moot point)...😀

Mmmm?

I was always gods gift to women......

I think my mistake was trying to make myself look like gods gift to all men.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Whatever - the real question is: do you intend to take unfair advantage of your well-developed, if new-found charisma...?

Katey x
    Katey, LOL I will not mainly because I am well married and I love my wife!

However if I suddenly found myself alone again probably I would because I do enjoy women.

But for me, what counts more is that all this flirting is very healthy to my ego.

Even knowing that I never will date anyone of those women I feel very proud of me to see that I am still in the playground!

It all depends on how I am dressed. If I have a suit and tie on and I'm in a downtown bar or restaurant, the answer is yes. If dressed in jeans and sneakers, I blend into the woodwork.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Very very rarely. At 5'3", I'm generally invisible to them. Fortunately, my girlfriend loves the way I look (especially when dressed ).

Quote Originally Posted by Luciana View Post
    ...What most puzzles me is not be sure if getting older made me more eye-catching or if in the last two and a half decades women became more daring!
    There is some of you that has experienced such 'change' along your time line?
    It's a combination of both. Salt-n-pepper is in now and many women see no age barriers anymore.
    I get it all the time. Geez what a curse!
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-13-2015 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Fixed quote box
    "Missed it by that much!"

More now than when I was younger. But I must add that I have had FFS and been on hormones and t blockers for about a year and a half. The result is that I sometimes get identified as a girl even in male mode ( about 40 to 50 percent of the time). I also dress kind of androgynous. I get eye contact and smiles from all ages. A lot more than when I was real masculine looking. I asked my ex wife her opinion of why this is happening. She said that they probably think that I am gay and do not feel threatened by me.

all the time, it's usually because i'm picking my nose though"sarcasm"
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

I'm 6'6'' in my bare feet so my guess is that I get '' staired'' at a lot but probably not '' stared'' at very much.
    Jon

Come on. I was a stud muffin into my 40's. (now in my 70's) Boots, cowboy hat and jeans. I was a magnet. (Sic).
    joank
    Southern California

Yes,at 62 it still happens!