Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When in 'male mode' how often women stair at you?

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I'm 63 but I'm told I clean up nice. A few months ago we attended a wedding for a family member so of course there were a lot people I didn't know there. We were at the reception and my brother in law who was father of groom came to me and pointed out this woman at another table. He was chuckling so I knew something was up and he said this woman had asked a couple of people who I was and if I was "attached".

Its flattering to me at my age I know my dad who is now 89 about ten years ago go propositioned by a woman. So i guess it can happen.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I'd never been the kind of person who is always trendy fashion/hair so I never had that much of attention from anyone in general in my teen years. However starting from a year a go I notice a small increase in looks from girls, but i've updated my clothes and stuff. Apart from that I'm fairly invisible.

I get stared at by women all the time when in male mode, what the hell are you doing in the women's department looking for 42 AA bras and size 9 panties. It is not like I can say I'm shopping for a gift for my Mother.

Cheers,
    Amy