Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you press the button?

Banned Read only
    I would seriously have to consider it, depends on whether it came with a 'blue pill' to turn me into Jason Statham though.

I'd love to star in an action movie as a super bad '----' tough guy beating the living 'poopy-poop' out of haters busting on TG/CD girls 😠

'Yah officer, we really just wanted to TALK to her and then some sasquatch came out of the dark and twisted us up like pretzels!'

Sorry boys, that was the 'hater hater pretzel maker' all I can do is get a doctor to untangle you before I lock you up 😑

wouldn't life be wonderful if you could make it perfect and never have anything that ever made you question who you are or what you are...but then, it would be awful boring and you would never experience things. So, if you pushed the button, what would you have that would interfere with yuor happiness? Because something else will replace what you erased
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

There would have been a time when I'd have said 'YES' resoundingly... because on balance, I don't believe experiencing this condition has 'helped' me in life - like GM, it's been something to manage and accommodate and mostly in iron-bound, lead-lined secrecy.

But this is fantasy again - and while I admit that there is some escapism in following my actual expression needs, too much fantasy is just a diversion from confronting the issues in ones life that need to be dealt with and must be addressed. It's a fantasy that I could wish this away, so I just have to deal with it in the best way I can that suits my personality, my needs and my specific circumstances.

Now if someone turns up on my doorstep with my lottery winnings in a Brinks truck, I'll take that over any other fantasy as being of more practical help...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Like many others here if the question were asked years ago the answer probably would have been yes. Age and maturity gives you a better perspective on the totality of life and its meaning. This is a part of me and to wash it away takes away a great deal from my life experiences. It has given me a unique perspective and tolerance for others. If I deny a part of myself doesn't that diminish me? Lets truly look at what matters in our lives.

Away with your evil button!

Bring me some cute shoes instead.
    Just Roll With It

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze_ View Post
    Away with your evil button! Bring me some cute shoes instead.
    Fo'real!

Why would you want to wipe out this fabulous passion? Personally, my proclivity transcends nearly everything else as far as fulfilling the desire to enjoy life. I'm one of the fortunate few that has found what I'm looking for. Push the button and then, what?

Well, WHAT?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Get that button out of my house.

Once I accepted myself and shed the guilt I felt for dressing it has been enjoyable. I feel complete as a person to have this side of me.

My wife accepts me and supports this side of me. She has even commented that while dressed and just after I am a happier person. I feel that it because I have the ability to fulfill a need in me and be whole as a person.

I am closeted as my employer would fire me if they found out. That is the hard part for me. The secrecy and not being able to go out.

But the peace of mind and the feelings I have dressed are worth it.

I would not press the button, I have enjoyed my life with the limitations I have set myself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    You already have that "button". We all do. It's called "self control". Nobody is demanding that you put on that pair of panties and bra. You are doing it of your own free will. You could make the choice to wear briefs and a T shirt if you wanted to.

Like smoking, like drinking, like golf or fishing, we have the power in our minds to stop if we want or need to.

On the other hand, if we are not hurting ourselves or our loved ones, it's a harmless hobby and we don't need to quit. We still can if we really want to.
    Last edited by Krisi; 10-13-2015 at 07:13 AM.

I loved the answers!

I have thought many times about why I cross dress and if I would be better off just being my male self.
    But then I think that it make me happy so why should I give up dressing and not be that girl within even for the limited time that I do.
    So to answer the question I would have to say a firm NO to pressing the button and I will continue to be happy with the way I am and what's more why dress drab when I can feel pretty.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

I would never press that button. Even though it's more than just crossdressing to me, this is still a major part of who I am. Sure, my journey hasn't always been pleasant, but I am the sum of my experiences, both good and bad. If I pushed that button, I'd cease being me.

My self, I'm really new to CD and I would like to explore this side of me a little bit. So... no I wouldn't "press the button"

No button for me, thanks. Rather than have a button that would change me into something else I'm not, I prefer to find out who I am.

Perhaps the problem is not that this urge overpowers you but that you allow it to build up to those levels. I've found accepting my feminine side in my daily life regardless of how I'm presenting takes the urgency out of crossdressing and makes me happier day-to-day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Perhaps the problem is not that this urge overpowers you but that you allow it to build up to those levels.
    You have a fantastic point!

I'd shut the door and hope that I wake up soon....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would not, no. I enjoy living in both worlds.

I would be scared about how the heck that salesman knows about my condition. After trying to speak with him to obtain the information that I want about who is him, how does he know?, how that thing works?, why is he trying to "help" me?, and many things more, depending on his attitude and his answers I would decide to do it or not, most probably not since all of that would seem like a trap or something worse. Once he left my apartment, I would start planning how to protect myself and my privacy against him and whatever he represents. I would become paranoid and perhaps I would contact the authorities. Now assuming that I just trust him, I will push the button, life would be easier for me.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-12-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: don't bypass the filter

If he had a "way back" machine and came to me when i was younger, I won't lie, I probably would have pushed that button in an instant. Today? no, I wouldn't. I have traveled a very long road with this, like some stated, whenever I purged I basically pushed that button and it didn't work. While I am not out to anyone other than my SO and my CD family here, I have come to terms with this, learned to accept it and embraced the comfort that I have with it.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hell yes I would press the button I'd also press it if I could also come back as a famous singer/entertainer as well. Sadly, life doesn't work that way, which is why I hate this question. We literally just have to make do with what we're given.

Are you kidding? Of course not! Being a crossdresser is one of the best things that ever happened to me!

I wouldn't press. I have a package on the way.

Are we assuming that if the button existed AND you pushed it, that the magic would extend to filling the probable vaccuum left behind by no longer having this fascinating (though sometimes problematic) experience in your life?

Oh! I guess I just answered no to the question!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

HaHa Demi! very droll! Just remembered, I too have packages on the way. Will the button cancel my purchases and refund my credit card too?

Here is the way I look at it...if nothing else would occur yes I would push it...but my life experience tells me , everyone has something, so I would worry it would be replaced by something else...if that is the case Ill take crossdressing.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Iam not going to lie pushing that button would make life easier and maybe I would focus on other things. But don't get me wrong I would miss Maria, plus my wife thinks it's the dressing that we have such a strong relationship, and pushing that button would change who I really am. But I would believe all this hiding and secrets from my children and the fear of getting caught, pushing the button seems would probably make life easier. Thanks great question, makes one think.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 10-12-2015 at 09:12 PM.