Thread: Cousin brought up the past

Cousin brought up the past

I thought I hide everything perfect when I was younger but boy was I wrong, I will try to keep it short but it was so exciting for me. Went to a wedding on Saturday and haven't seen most of my family since my father pasted ten plus years ago. It was great to see everyone again. I recently had a ear injury at work so when the DJ started pumping the music I had to leave and sit in the lobby. Well I guess I drank more then I thought because it wasn't the straightest walk I ever did, a few minutes later my cousin came over and pulled up a chair across from me, one look at her long legs and her always perfect look instantly took me back to my past when we were more like brother and sister and believe she was like a role model to me, when I dressed I always tried to achieve her look, and boy did I have a collection of her pantyhose. Every time we visted I always tried to take a pair or two, and I found out I wasn't as cleaver as I thought. She started some small talk and I could tell by the way she was talking that she also had a few drinks to many, she asked me why we didn't keep close and how we drifted so far apart that we were unseperatable when we were younger. She then blew me away, she looked around and pulled herself closer to me and asked me an unbelievable question, my heart is pumping faster right now just remembering it. She said "DO YOU MISS WEARING MY PANTYHOSE" ? I instintly looked her straight in her eyes, before I had a chance to say WHAT! She asked me if I thought I was that smooth that a women doesn't realize when her pantyhose are missing, she said at first she thought it was her sister my other cousin taking them but after a few fights with her realized the pattern that everytime I would visit a few pairs of pantyhose would go missing. She said when she knew I was going to visit she would leave the ones she didn't want and sometime would even leave me her good ones, and how flattered she was I would only take hers and not her sisters. Even then she said I was young and niave and very sloppy, she told me one time I went in her house and put on her pantyhose and when I came out I tucked the back of my shirt into the pantyhose and they were showing and not to embarrass me she fixed it without me knowing, and another time I didn't realize I had a hole in my sock and the pantyhose were showing threw the hole. Not knowing what to say I was in disbelief I was even having this conversation and totally busted. I didn't know what to say I then asked her if her sister knew and she said that at that time she thought I was just a kid, but she didn't tell her sister that I was taking her pantyhose as far as she could remember I was around seventeen. She then asked me if I was wearing them at that moment, I told her I don't do that anymore, she laughed and said the old habits die young line, I told her I still do every once in a while, she told me that was a more believable answer. She then reached up her dress and pulled down her stay-up and took off her shoes and reached up the other leg and pulled down her other stay-up and rolled them in her hand and opened my suit and put them in my inside pocket and hugged me and told again that she was flattered that I would only take hers and to take them for old times sake. She then told me she wanted to have this conversation for the longest time but never had the opportunity and throughout the years we drifted further apart. We talked and caught up for abut another hour and we hugged and said goodbye. When I went back to my table my wife asked why I looked white and flushed, I told her I must of drank to much. When I got home I pulled the stay-ups out of my pocket and threw them on the bed, my wife in shock and asked me where I got them. I told her what had happened and my wife started laughing because I told her when I was younger I would take my cousins pantyhose and she never knew. I guess I wasn't as smooth as I thought. My wife told me how lucky I was to have her as a cousin and how nice she handled it when I was younger and took the opportunity at the wedding to square things up with me, and was surprised I didn't ask for her number and keep in contact with her. I told my wife I was in a shocked state and confused that It's not everyday iam talking to someone about this. You mite say I've been on a high ever since that conversation and yesterday I put on the stay-ups and just laid around with my hang over and remembering my younger days and all the amazing pairs of pantyhose I took from her. I wish I would have asked for her number and try to keep in touch with her but maybe it's better to leave the past in the past and see how long I can stay with this happy feeling of the conversation with her and all the memories and great times I had with her. It's an amazing feeling and hope I could stay on this high for a long while. Sorry it dragged a bite there was so much more but didn't want to make it longer then it already is.

That's quite an awkward reunion you had. I wonder why she felt the need to bring that up with you again? Did you really think you had gotten away with it as you thought back on those times later as an adult? You surely would have gotten away with it if you only did it once, but I think any girl would notice that many missing items. Anyways, I hope this ends up helping you put closure to that time in your life.

Maria, I think your cousin deserves better than this.

Here's a woman who kept your deep, dark secret to herself for decades, was not judgmental or ever tried to "out" you - especially in an era when crossdressing was still considered to be "weird" and bordering on the depraved - and in fact, felt flattered that it was her whom you tried to emulate in wearing her pantyhose as opposed to those of her sister. And that doesn't even begin to cover the unacceptable, blatant theft you engaged in as well as the invasion of her personal space (including the "Ewww" factor) by you repeatedly helping yourself to her pantyhose whenever the occasion arose. True, you were young and foolish at the time, but still...

Your cousin had every reason to be royally p*ssed off at you, but chose not to out of respect for you and your friendship. To top it all off, she then not only puts herself out there by finally revealing in the most gentle and supportive manner possible that she had known your secret for so many years, she actually gives you a pair of her stay-ups for old time's sake. And you repay her by planning to let all of this fall under the category of letting bygones be bygones and not re-establishing a permanent contact with her, all the while selfishly hanging onto those cherished memories for your own erotic pleasure???

Run - do not walk - to the nearest available means to contact your cousin...be it a mobile phone, landline, email, snail mail, social media - whatever - and thank her on your hands and knees for showing you the type of respect that so far you have failed to extend to her. Who knows, you might even rekindle your past friendship in ways that you never imagined, now that it can be re-established on a whole different level.

Frankly, I'm surprised that your wife didn't smack you upside the head for being so clueless in the way you seem to be responding to this amazing revelation on the part of your cousin. Women are usually far more astute in handling such complicated relationship related matters, especially amongst themselves...

Awesome story. Awesome cousin. Now go buy half a dozen Wolfords and send them to her as reparations.

Maria, girl what a great story, and such a wonderful cousin you have, not everyone could be so lucky, Girl if i was you i would try to get her number or address to contact her now and then, not everyone has loving cousins, you should be feeling very lucky. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    "she asked me why we didn't keep close and how we drifted so far apart that we were unseparable when we were younger"

Maria, I believe that she was reaching out to you wishing to keep in contact again. By all means, perhaps using information from other relatives, find out how to contact her.

Aspiring Member
    What a great story. Thank you for sharing this. It is great to read happy stories. You cousin is an awesome person. Do keep in touch with her.

Using paragraphs might help to read it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Yes, I so agree with the others, what a wonderful and heartwarming story. Enjoy this moment and maybe ask your wife's assistance to get her phone number. Maybe your wife would like a family friend to share your complete story with. Sometimes relationships start blossom and then end, only to be rekindled for some wonderful reason. Maybe this is your opportunity too. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

i could relate to this on the cousin level, not in the way it has for you.....never as smooth as we think we are....i took my sisters but she has never said anything to me and their was no other sister to blame....

so as others have suggested get back together with your cousin, invite her to dinner !!! take her out to dinner ??? buy her a case of her favorite pantyhose !!! or some of the stay-ups she just shared.....great way to break the ice and get that relationship started again, thank her for fixing that shirt now that you are sober and had time to digest this new revelation....best of luck to you folks...
    thanks for sharing that with us...im guessing you think its not your finest hour...
    Last edited by mykell; 10-12-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hell-o Maria,
    What an awesome story!
    And you should absolutely get in touch with
    that incredible cousin of yours.
    I don't think you need to replace those pantyhose that
    you had stolen from her so many years ago, but keeping in touch
    with her would make her happy.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Let us know how it works out after you contact her!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I don't know what to think about this to be honest. I mean, most have swiped a pair of pantyhose when we were young form mom's drawer or a sister's but it was about the pantyhose themselves, not the person who wore them or anything like that. It's borderline creepy to me. A cousin just makes it sound much worse especially taking them off at a wedding and giving them to you and no one questioned it. I don't know, this could have happened but at the same time it sounds like a fantasy story you read on a fetish site. sorry, just what I am thinking right now. Not judging or saying it didn't happen.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Wow. First off, that's a great story. Nice story arc! Reconnect with her for sure.
    Secondly, what's with all the bees in bonnets about the pantyhose 'acquisition'? Everybody here who started dressing in clothes that they bought themselves raise your hands. And really, the cousin made it abundantly clear that it was ok and she was flattered yet some of you seem to think that you can voice an opinion on her behalf. Sheesh.

Angela, I was the only person in this thread who thought this sounded kinda creepy, so please don't put everyone else under my umbrella.

You said : the cousin made it abundantly clear that it was ok and she was flattered yet some of you seem to think that you can voice an opinion on her behalf. Sheesh.

Abundantly by what maria says but her cousin isn't here saying it for herself now is she? also My opinion is just that....Mine. I never spoken for her cousin or her for that matter of fact. I responded with what I was thinking at the time, and still do, that I find it a bit creepy but no more creepy than stealing someone's clothes which I will admit, I am guilty of it. When I was 10, I swiped Mom's pantyhose but never worn ones, always new ones. We all have and we'd be a bunch of liars if we said otherwise.

After re reading this post a couple of times, I do have a question to ask Maria

Were you dressed femme at this wedding? cause I don't know where you stand in the LGBT community and this comment: I had to leave and sit in the lobby. Well I guess I drank more then I thought because it wasn't the straightest walk I ever did leads me to believe you were and if so, this makes the story a whole hell of a lot less creepy.

Like I stated maria, I am NOT judging you, some spacing, paragraphs and more details may have helped a bit as the way I read it apparently isn't the way everyone else did. I am sure there are a lot of us that have done things in the past that we probably aren't too happy about now or that we thought we got away with.
    Last edited by ~Joanne~; 10-12-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Sorry Joanna and everyone about my writing skills. Sometimes I write threads here and I don't know how indept to write the experience. I would have to write pages and pages to tell it like it is. To me I feel as If I don't know how to tell it without you knowing us when we were younger. To myself I was young and that was my only outside source to get pantyhose and being honest maybe I was infatuated with my cousin, and being so close as friends we will do and except almost anything for a friend. I feel as if she knew about my habit and as a friend she excepted and protected me. Sounds to me as if maybe she felt the same way about me, especially now knowing she was flattered that I choose her things. One thing is for sure no matter how we both felt I respected her as my cousin and very close friend and never tried or even had any thoughts of her any other way. I have morels. In all fairness I did state that I was going to keep it short, there is more to the story, there was much more said, but of course iam only going to write what I feel I want to be known. Iam not asking to believe it or not believe it, iam writing about me having those memories come back and feeling happy once in a while is great. It is a night I will never want to forget. As far as calling her I feel as if to much time has past and maybe we will blemish our great memories of the past. Thanks for all your great response.

Past in the past maybe but dont lose contact with people, especially lovely people?

Julie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Find her and thank her because she sounds like a peach of a cousin.
    You do owe her that much.
    You did it again in your last post LOL Paragraphs sister paragraphs.

Love that story, I would go back and tell her all but that's me.

Good story. You need to stay in contact with that cousin.

For those who disagree with Maria's past actions, or the relationship with her cousin.... of those who dressed when they were very young, you weren't out buying your own clothes either. So, nearly all of us, myself included has swiped or "borrowed" without telling the one we swiped or borrowed from.

Maria had a close connection to her cousin. They had a relationship that was closer than most cousins, but unless there is more to the story, they kept it clean. And if they didn't, that is their life, and their relationship. I don't know that CDers are ones who should be judging others actions. Not that anyone should really, but there are a whole lot of people out there who strongly disagree with what we do. We of course will say, but we are not hurting anyone, and neither did Maria or her cousin.

There are those rare women who enjoy men wearing women's clothing, or at least accept it very easily. Obviously, Maria's cousin at least accepts it easily. My only issues are that Maria should in fact try to stay in touch with this cousin, and continue to be appreciative of her and how she helped Maria in the past to avoid embarrassment. I would also think that Maria should make sure that this relationship with her cousin and clothes swapping or giving, does not go into a gray area with Maria's wife. Other than that, I say live and let live.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, That was a wonderful story and the memories of the past and last Saturday will last you a lifetime.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cousin brought up the past

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I thought I hide everything perfect when I was younger but boy was I wrong, I will try to keep it short but it was so exciting for me. Went to a wedding on Saturday and haven't seen most of my family since my father pasted ten plus years ago. It was great to see everyone again. I recently had a ear injury at work so when the DJ started pumping the music I had to leave and sit in the lobby. Well I guess I drank more then I thought because it wasn't the straightest walk I ever did, a few minutes later my cousin came over and pulled up a chair across from me, one look at her long legs and her always perfect look instantly took me back to my past when we were more like brother and sister and believe she was like a role model to me, when I dressed I always tried to achieve her look, and boy did I have a collection of her pantyhose. Every time we visted I always tried to take a pair or two, and I found out I wasn't as cleaver as I thought. She started some small talk and I could tell by the way she was talking that she also had a few drinks to many, she asked me why we didn't keep close and how we drifted so far apart that we were unseperatable when we were younger. She then blew me away, she looked around and pulled herself closer to me and asked me an unbelievable question, my heart is pumping faster right now just remembering it. She said "DO YOU MISS WEARING MY PANTYHOSE" ? I instintly looked her straight in her eyes, before I had a chance to say WHAT! She asked me if I thought I was that smooth that a women doesn't realize when her pantyhose are missing, she said at first she thought it was her sister my other cousin taking them but after a few fights with her realized the pattern that everytime I would visit a few pairs of pantyhose would go missing. She said when she knew I was going to visit she would leave the ones she didn't want and sometime would even leave me her good ones, and how flattered she was I would only take hers and not her sisters. Even then she said I was young and niave and very sloppy, she told me one time I went in her house and put on her pantyhose and when I came out I tucked the back of my shirt into the pantyhose and they were showing and not to embarrass me she fixed it without me knowing, and another time I didn't realize I had a hole in my sock and the pantyhose were showing threw the hole. Not knowing what to say I was in disbelief I was even having this conversation and totally busted. I didn't know what to say I then asked her if her sister knew and she said that at that time she thought I was just a kid, but she didn't tell her sister that I was taking her pantyhose as far as she could remember I was around seventeen. She then asked me if I was wearing them at that moment, I told her I don't do that anymore, she laughed and said the old habits die young line, I told her I still do every once in a while, she told me that was a more believable answer. She then reached up her dress and pulled down her stay-up and took off her shoes and reached up the other leg and pulled down her other stay-up and rolled them in her hand and opened my suit and put them in my inside pocket and hugged me and told again that she was flattered that I would only take hers and to take them for old times sake. She then told me she wanted to have this conversation for the longest time but never had the opportunity and throughout the years we drifted further apart. We talked and caught up for abut another hour and we hugged and said goodbye. When I went back to my table my wife asked why I looked white and flushed, I told her I must of drank to much. When I got home I pulled the stay-ups out of my pocket and threw them on the bed, my wife in shock and asked me where I got them. I told her what had happened and my wife started laughing because I told her when I was younger I would take my cousins pantyhose and she never knew. I guess I wasn't as smooth as I thought. My wife told me how lucky I was to have her as a cousin and how nice she handled it when I was younger and took the opportunity at the wedding to square things up with me, and was surprised I didn't ask for her number and keep in contact with her. I told my wife I was in a shocked state and confused that It's not everyday iam talking to someone about this. You mite say I've been on a high ever since that conversation and yesterday I put on the stay-ups and just laid around with my hang over and remembering my younger days and all the amazing pairs of pantyhose I took from her. I wish I would have asked for her number and try to keep in touch with her but maybe it's better to leave the past in the past and see how long I can stay with this happy feeling of the conversation with her and all the memories and great times I had with her. It's an amazing feeling and hope I could stay on this high for a long while. Sorry it dragged a bite there was so much more but didn't want to make it longer then it already is.
    What a great, caring, and understanding cousin you have! I'd encourage you to get back in touch and continue to enjoy the friendship you both have with one another. It is certainly a special one! I'd also suggest that you send your cousin a box filled with new panty-hose and stay-ups. She certainly deserves them!
    Good luck to you both (and to your wonderful wife as well).
    Di

As I look back now being so young and naive. I took one pair of pantyhose and nothing is said, next time I take two and nothing is said, maybe she doesn't know how many she has, five years later twenty plus pairs of pantyhose I'm believing that I'm invisible. That's were most thefts go wrong, they don't know when to stop and usally get caught, I never got caught so I thought until Saturday. I feel so grateful that you could say she had my back and protected me, but I would also at that time taken a bullet for her to. I know everyone here believes I should try to reach her and keep some kind of connection with her but do you thing we may be disappointed with what our new connection will bring and maybe put a damper on our past. If I should try to reach her its the amazing feeling I had talking to her, its like we just start were we left off.
    I really don't know what to do, I don't want to lose what we had.