Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time Out

Love the outfit...!! I think the shoes are cute with the skirt, but I prefer Mary Jane's or a 'loafer'..
    Let us know how it goes.. Truthfully, I LOVE the look.. CUTE!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Drive with those shoes and put it on your heels when you arrive

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope the heels are 3 in and not higher JMO.

Banned Read only
    Ahh yes, driving in heels is hell on wheels! I remember my first time out in over 20 years, drove a six speed manual in 3" heel boots...talk about an adrenaline rush that I really didn't need at the time 😨

Hiiii,

Thank you for all the nice messages. I had an interesting day with no particular incidents. I managed to do things as planned. A bit of underdressing, drove to the first service station, found a quiet spot and changed in the car. Drove to my frinds house and changed back to my other clothes before I went in. He doesn't know about my CDing though I do want to come out to him at some point.

As for the style (and shoes), this is my style! I am an active person and I usually look like someone on the go even when I go to work and on my day to day. Not that I never wear smart or sexy clothes / dresses. I do like flats but dont have any at the moment

Any how, on refelction of going out for the first time, it was a bit thrilling at the beginning but soon it just became like normal. There was no excitement, nothing! it felt like everything is just normal. I'm ususally very excited when I dress up at home but I didn't have that! I wasn't nervous I was very calm. I only came out of the car for a few seconds but was never bothered with anyone seeing me. I wonder why something that should be very big for me just felt like normal!

Also, I want to say without this forum I’d never had the courage to do this and now that the pandora box is open I shall try and do this again. Not sure when I’ll be going on a log trip without the SO!

Katie x