Thread: Face time

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar

Face time

I never new till today when others said that they "enjoy their face time". As I slowly get better at the art of applying makeup, I now seem to enjoy the " face time " in the mirror seeing the transformation from male to female. Normally I just hurry up or go without makeup. Since I dress just for myself the no makeup thing is OK if I don't have much time. I could not believe how sensual putting on lipstick was today.

Lady Pleasure

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes it is a nice experience when I do my makeup, like you I dont do it that often mostly when going out or doing pictures for this site.
    There is something about the transformation without a doubt when its all done that just changes me especially if I got it right which unfortunately doesn't happen all the time.

Just be careful someone does not "face time" you on your phone or tablet while you are all pretty. hehe

Yes Larry, that has almost happened to me when en femme a couple of times as I have butt dialed a family member as I put my cellphone into my pocket after a call. I try to be careful, but mistakes do happen sometimes. I am talking about the "Facetime" video cell phone calls.

Now back to the OP's topic. I used to look at myself in the mirror more when I first started out. Now I only do it to do my makeup, check myself out one more final time before leaving the house, and then during the evening to make sure my hair and lipstick are doing well. One interesting does happen more now. When I get home after a fun night out, and all are fun!, I will take a glance in the mirror and think to myself, or better stated, ask myself, how can I do such a transformation and have so much fun.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    I know exactly what you mean Lady Pleasure putting on make up for me now is one of the most pleasurable parts of getting dressed even though half the time I end up looking like a really bad drag artist, but every now and then I get it just right and the transformation is out of this world, now only if i could master contouring xxx
    Some boys wanted to dress up as batman.....not me