Thread: CD experiences

CD experiences

Good morning, everyone.

I have been dressing quite a bit the last 6 months or so, at least one day a week and 2 consecutive days most weeks. Last month I took a week vacation and lived as a woman for 5 consecutive days. I've been noticing that after dressing for 2 or more days in a row, my female persona stays with me far longer than it used to. I feel like Beth is going out dressed as "Mike" and will be clocked by the neighbors.

Monday was a day off, and I spent Sunday and Monday as a woman, running all my errands and going shopping as Beth. Yesterday morning at work, I was in a meeting and suddenly realized that I was sitting as a woman (legs together, crossed at the ankles at a slight angle to my left, hands on my lap), almost identical to the way my boss (a woman) was sitting. I don't think anyone noticed, we were all pretty focused on the meeting topic, but I had to make an effort to put my male persona back on. I'm not sure I ever really got back to 100% male mode even this morning.

Anyone else experience this?

Beth
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-14-2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Greetings should not be gender specific as this section is open to all members

Banned Read only
    Beth,
    I would still have tell tale signs anyway, shaved hands, shaped longish nails, plucked eyebrows ! Why do you have to worry how you sit, you obviously enjoy your dressing time why do you need to act ashamed or try and cover it up ? Will it affect anyone else anyway ?
    It really doesn't bother me who knows anymore, because it's not going to alter my CDing thoughts or needs .

Reality Check
    Nope, I have not. I don't believe I have any "female persona" even though I spend a lot of time as Krisi. Strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't change our personality or beliefs.

Beth; every once in a while i find myself sitting or standing in what some would describe as a feminine posture, while en drab. I usually don't realize it at first, but don't give it much thought when I realize I'm doing it. What I find myself doing more often while en drab is looking and evaluating GG's and how they are dressed. The range of thoughts goes from "wow" i wish i could pull that off, to "OMG what were you thinking". The same goes for guys i see out, running to the 7-11 in a cute pair of pj bottoms is sexy if your a 18 y/o GG, its a natural disaster if your a 32 y/o male who still lives at home.... perspective I guess....

My "male mode" these days is certainly not "all the way back". I no longer have hair on my arms, hands, eyebrows; I wear gel nails, often with a light polish, my legs are usually crossed like a woman's. Interestingly, no one ever says anything about any of this.
    Hugs, Carole

Oh my inner "girl" comes through quite often even when I'm in guy stealth mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    That is pretty much an everyday occurance at this point ....the 'Adriana Bop" as my friends call it, is there 24-7 no matter if i am in basketball shorts, or a skirt

Banned Read only
    Ummm, yep! I find I struggle to achieve 'guy mode' lately. You know how it's often said that CDers go 'over the top' with femme manerisms, I think I might go over the top going for guy manerisms now...drikng a beer and belching with a huge frown on my face during office meetings might be a little odd 😲

Yep, It seems that I walk a bit different in male mode and still look for fem clothes and read Avon and girly mags. Kinda funky for a male to do that. On sitting, yep we sit mostly as women do but really nobody would really notice that. But when I'm in male mode I am quite a bit male.
    Part Time Girl

It's good to hear that it's a common occurrence.

I really was not worried about it, I was actually quite amused by my boss and I having virtually identical postures in a high-testosterone environment. It's just something I've been noticing lately that I move and act more feminine now than I used to, especially after dressing for several days in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Marie View Post
    Yesterday morning at work, I was in a meeting and suddenly realized that I was sitting as a woman (legs together, crossed at the ankles at a slight angle to my left, hands on my lap), almost identical to the way my boss (a woman) was sitting. I don't think anyone noticed, we were all pretty focused on the meeting topic, but I had to make an effort to put my male persona back on. I'm not sure I ever really got back to 100% male mode even this morning.
    I think you're overthinking it. No one would have thought you were sitting like a lady, men cross their ankles all the time. Have you heard of GQ Magazine for men? This is what they have to say about it:

"I think that in a polite setting (i.e., not on a Barcalounger), a man should keep his feet on the floor, cross his legs at the ankles, or even cross his legs like a dame or sissy, knee over knee. A little ambiguity is good for you. My favorite etiquette book, Our Deportment, by John H. Young, advises, “He may sit cross-legged if he wish, but should not sit with his knees far apart, nor with his foot on his knee.” And as Grandma says, “Sit up straight!”

http://www.gq.com/story/crossing-legs

Men of reddit have a discussion on it too. Basically it's whatever you're comfortable with.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comm..._when_you_sit/
    Reine

That's funny I don't know why but when I wear girl underware under my male clothes I usually have my legs closed like if I was wearing a skirt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I must be loaded with ambiguity then.
    Waiting at the car dealer one kid told his Mom that man sits like a girl.
    The Mom says Son he can sit anyway he wants to mind your own business.

Platinum Member
    Hi Beth, I often catch myself walking or setting in a feminine mode.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    What I've noticed is that DeeAnn has some masculine habits and/or movements and that Don has some feminine habits and/or movements. However, I think it is always been like this even long before DeeAnn was recognized and named.

DeeAnn

is it not the point in the end to blend and blur these two genders into one whole being who's range of behaviour is full-spectrum?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Well, I've been a girl who's acted the life of a guy now for well over 4 decades. As far as I know, I've had everyone fooled pretty well. Oh, occasionally I'll forget, and leave my nail polish on, or go out for a moment underdressed to put the garbage out or move the car, but I don't think anyone really has a clue.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.