Thread: Aftermath from telling my wife of my CDing ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

Aftermath from telling my wife of my CDing ...

Since I told my wife that I CD a few weeks ago, the outcome as been quite positive.

While I usually don't CD during work nights (only on one occasion when stress was really bad at work), I do CD during the weekend.

The neighbours across the street from us have a reciprocal relationship in that when they go away on vacation we watch their house, and vice versa. On one Sunday afternoon, we had to go across the street to check up on their home. Wendy was dressed up, so I decided to go to our neighbour's house dressed up. It felt exhilarating to actually go out dressed up. Granted, compared to the other stories from other members it sounds rather lame as it is just across the street, but it marks the first time that my wife and Wendy went out in public.

This thanksgiving longweekend, we went clothes shopping together. The first store we only browsed the lingerie area, I wound up buying 3 panties for her and a pair of brown tights for myself. The second store we went to I bought 2 panties and a cami. I was looking for a blouse and a skirt, but there was nothing that tickled my fancy.

Since it is close to Halloween, I saw some wigs for $5. I bought a black short bob, and when I tried it on was it ever a disappointment. The strands kept coming loose and there was hair everywhere when I tried to lightly brush it.

Anyways, my wife has been super with my CDing, and I cannot thank her enough.

I should also add, reading the various threads I also keep in mind not to push her too far with CDing.
    Last edited by wendy; 10-12-2015 at 09:01 PM.