Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time Out

First Time Out

So, I've been underdressing a lot. Though, same as many of you have always wanted to take one more step and put more on while I'm out.

So the story is that I'm visiting a friend this evening who is two hours drive away. I'm planning to to the drive enfemme for the very first time. I'm planning to underdress as much as I can to avoid the neighbours and then change to what I want to wear in the car. It should be a nice drive.

Also I'm posting a photo of my outfit for the very first time.

Exciting times

Katie x

Photo on 12-10-2015 at 17.07 #2.jpg

Once you go out you've opened Pandora's box! Have fun!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Though I'm not a big fan of the shoes, I love the look as a whole, especially the plaid skirt.
    Should be an exciting drive!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_2014_B View Post
    Though I'm not a big fan of the shoes, I love the look as a whole, especially the plaid skirt.
    Not sure if I can drive with hills! never done it before

Katie x

Quote Originally Posted by StacyCD View Post
    Once you go out you've opened Pandora's box! Have fun!
    Ditto !!!!!

Should be thrilling and scary. Drink in every moment.

Since it's your first time, just a word of advice... you're going to be on "high alert" during this event. There may be adrenaline involved which affects your sense of time and proportion. Small upsets will seem like disasters, you'll be hyper-vigilant, etc. It's important to relax and be forgiving of yourself if anything goes wrong. But afterwards.... there'll be this rush of "omigawd! I did this! I wanted to do it and I did it!" and that, you should lean into and enjoy! Tell us all about it afterward.

edit: BTW, it's not at all hard to drive in heels, but it is hard on heels to have to drive in them. If you have a pair you are especially fond of, you should bring along a pair of flats for driving and switch at your destination.
    Last edited by Pat; 10-12-2015 at 12:38 PM.

OMG cute outfit!

well the outfit is cute, I agree with Alice, Gilligan wants his shoes back lol I can see you not wanting to risk heels though so maybe you should buy a pair of flats for your driving adventures. Now for some forms, a wig and a little makeup Hope you enjoyed your drive.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I agree with the other posters. Being outside the house en femme is a fabulous feeling, and you'll only want more of it.

Oh, and the shoes are just fine. They make you look like a girl on the go.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 10-12-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Love the outfit!

I think the outfit is cute as hell! (Including the shoes) Enjoy your drive!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Katie,

Very cute outfit and it suits your frame quite nicely . . . plaid skirt, one word . . . boots . I hope you enjoy your drive.

Cheers

Marcelle

I have no problem going out. I mean I am brave enough to do it. If bravery is the word.

The problem I have is shoes. I've got loads but I can't walk in any of them for longer than round the block. I don't drive so I have to walk everywhere. When doing this I must take into account my coming back.

The shoes either come off my feet or they start hurting.

It's okay in the house; I go upstairs and downstairs, all over the place. But I juust can't get to grips walking in shoes outside.

I have courts and wedge shoes. The wedge shoes are probably the better option but they still hurt after about half a mile.

Reality Check
    Jennifer, have you considered buying a pair of flats?

Katie, I have the same suggestion for you. Flats.

Katie, I'm assuming that you are pretty young and also that your friend knows about your dressing. The outfit is great for a young girl, not so much for us older women. And as someone suggested, don't forget a wig, breast forms, jewelry and a purse. A woman has to have a purse.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    ...don't forget a wig, breast forms, jewelry and a purse. A woman has to have a purse.
    I could swear I've seen women out and about without a purse. Maybe they don't know the rules.

Hmm that is a very stylish ensemble, I love that plaid skirt, and those are very cute shoes for driving
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I had that problem too. I wear a ladies 13, hard to find. I can fit into a 12. I bought a high quality stretcher for my 12 shoes and this to care of a lot of the pain factor. For slipping off, try mary janes, or a stylish pair of ankle boots. Also you can buy cheap pads that go in the back of the shoe from keeping it from slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    I could swear I've seen women out and about without a purse. Maybe they don't know the rules.
    Are you sure they were women? Maybe just crossdressers who pass. (And of course, THEY don't know the rules).

Katie, nice outfit. Have fun on your trip. Tell us about it when you get back.
    Part Time Girl

Love the outfit! Have fun!

Love the outfit, very cute.
    Love KristyE

I had a recent experience driving which makes me smile now, but was nerve shredding at the time.

I was just putting the finishing touches to my make-up whilst in bra, pants stockings and suspenders (garters). My wife left for church later than she usually did (she's in the choir so couldn't be late). I was trying to decide what my wardrobe was going to be for the day, when my wife rushed back in saying her car wouldn't start and that she needed me to drive her to church - right now! I was casting around for what skirt and top to put on when she said - DON'T BOTHER! we don't have time. At which point she thrust a coat at me and said "Put it on. Let's go!"

So.. I had to rush out of the house is racy underwear with only a coat over it and drive through town to her church hoping that nobody was watching and that nothing untoward happened on the way.

A bit scary, but actually rather thrilling - when can I do it again please?!

Reality Check
    I suppose you could do it any time you want to but it has to be coat weather. That would look pretty silly in the summer time.

I hope you realize that you were dressed as the stereotypical "pervert". A man wearing nothing but women's underwear and a trench coat.

For me, it would have been a lot more fun if my wife demanded that I drive her somewhere when I was already fully dressed as Krisi.

Jennie, women carry purses because most women's clothing doesn't have pockets and the pockets they do have are usually decorative, not practical.

You need a place for your keys, money, credit cards and drivers license at least. The average woman will have a whole lot more in her purse. Cell phone, tissues, lipstick and other makeup, medication, you name it.

Perhaps you saw a woman jogging and everything but her car key was back in her purse in the car.
    Last edited by Krisi; 10-14-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Ahh yes Krisi, it would have been the stereotypical pervert but for the fact it was a very stylish woman's coat! I don't actually own a pervert's mac but my wife has a good collection of coats and they are evidently all close to hand for emergencies.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie7 View Post
    Not sure if I can drive with hills! never done it before

Katie x
    No, you can do it with hills; heels too!

My MINI has a 6-spd manual transmission. If I can drive it wearing 3"-4" heels and with arthritic ankles with limited flexibility, you surely can...

DeeAnn