Thread: Body modifications?

Body modifications?

When you Xdress, what body modifications do you want to make and want.
    What is your most important and what are the essentials...in order.

Mine are:

1) I Love the look when I can wear a pair of gg jeans tight and high. That for me a smooth pelvis/crotch(no signs) is more appealing than breasts.

2) breasts they do not need to be big but just a little. Now these 2 are my essentials.

3) Love wearing a corset to get my waist smaller so I can wear my daisy dukes.

4) get rid of my adams apple

Those my exact wants also.
    Susan

Reality Check
    With enough money and pain tolerance, you can have a smooth crotch and breasts. Most of us aren't going that route so all we can do is disguise the parts we don't want to see and enhance the parts we want to see. If getting your ears pierced is a body modification, that's pretty simple and inexpensive.

I like to make the male "bulge" go away and I like seeing and feeling my breasts even though they are silicone. When Homer becomes Krisi is when I tuck and put on my Veronica 5 padded undergarment, a bra and my breast forms and my wig. And of course, shave my face and put on a bit of beard cover and lipstick.

The adams apple? There's not a lot that can be done with that short of a scarf or surgery. The scarf has to wait for cooler weather.

I have no need for the male bulge.

Being smooth there is my primary feminine feel and look.

Platinum Member
    Hi Prene, With my heavy foundation garments, hip pads and my forms
    I get that perfect natural feminine figure.

I love the look of the smooth flat front of my skinny jeans.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 10-15-2015 at 07:01 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!