I am feeling so depressed right now, have even lost the will to dress up. My best friend on the forum suddenly went missing and has not been back here in quite a while. Nor has she responded to my PM's, VM's and messages to her personal email. This while we used to send each other messages on a daily basis, and she used to be logged on almost 24/7. I just know she hasn't left this site out of boredom, work, vacation or anything; she would always have indicated that to me in advance. I am so afraid something real bad has happened and I may never find out what it was if you know what I mean, and that is the thing that probably haunts me the most.

The admins didn't allow me to mention her name because of privacy reasons, but those of you who are keen followers of this forum will perhaps know who I am talking about. Let's just say that she is from a place just south of the US.

She isn't just another friend, we are best friends and share anything, even our biggest secrets. I love her as my own sister that I never had. And I terribly miss her.

Any of you girls ever experienced a same sort of thing? Any suggestions, advice?