Thread: Need quick advise

Need quick advise

Need some quick advise. My SO does not know about Kayla. I have been trying to figure out how to get the ball rolling. Anyways, I have sleep problems, so today she sent me a link to an article with 5 reasons why sleeping nude helps with sleep. This was geared for guys. I jokingly emailed her back that I had read the same type of article, but it said in you should sleep in silky nighties. I thought that this was a good response because I am always trying to get her to sleep in something other then fleece, therefore it implied that I was referring to her. Her response back was where do I by xxl silky nighties. I responded one last time, saying "I figured that she would assume I was talking about her, however it is true that she never has trouble sleeping. Not sure where to by xxl nightie."

Here's my question... she is on the way home from work now. This may be an opportunity for me to make a small step. If she brings it up again when she gets home, any suggestions on how I should respond? Or... can I bring it up? I have about 30 min.... looking for help. Don't want to miss a possible opportunity!

One last thing... I know she had a really shitty day at work. Could I jokingly say, let's go shopping for that nighty to take your mind off your day!

Help please!

If she's having a bad day, I'd suggest not bringing it up. It's probably best to help her relax and stuff and get her mind off of work for a bit. Given she's already having a bad day, she might respond more negatively than she would otherwise.

The only reason I thought about bringing the shopping part up is that I often come up with different and sometimes unusual things to do to take her mind off of things when she had a bad day at work. So suggesting something wouldn't be anything new.

I see. I'm coming at it from the angle that many spouses have a hard time coping with their partner dressing. If you're hoping for a positive reaction when you get the ball rolling, now probably Isn't the best time for that. If she brings it up, go along with it.

I get where you are coming from Saikotsu. Thank you. I really do hope that this could be the ice breaker. I will wait to see if she engages the conversation.

I wonder what your sleep problem might be. I have restless legs - which kept my wife awake as well. I read that "compression", in the form of support pantyhose, can help some people. I suggested to my wife that I try it, and it worked. Every night I'm now tucked in my support pantyhose.

I agree with Saikotsu that bringing it up when your SO gets home can be not a great idea. I've found that talking CD in general with my SO in the early days could make a good day bad and a bad day worse. More than likely when you decide to have the conversation (which may be one of those, "Um, I need to talk to you about something" awkward conversation), the topic will probably come with quite a surprise, and she'll probably have to take some time to process it on her own. Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Esse Quam Videri!"

ok.. so the issue did not come up yesterday after my SO got home from work. As advised, I left it alone too. I still think that there is a slight crack in there for me at least to broach the subject. I really don't know if this is a opportunity missed. I have been advised before that something like this could be a good ice breaker into the bigger picture. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can, or if I should, proceed with this?

Banned Read only
    Kayla,
    I wore a nightie under my PJs for sometime, which worked for me and my wife didn't know.
    I then told her that I found I sleep better when wearing a nightie so she suggested I do away with my PJs, along as I didn't flaunt it ! Now a year or so on she informs me that on our cruise at the end of the month she is only going to pack a nightie for me.

At one time wearing a nightie was a huge turn on , now it just feels more comfortable and very relaxing when getting into bed and going off to sleep !

Reality Check
    There are a lot of threads and posts on how to introduce your wife to your crossdressing desires. I suggest that you read as many as possible and try to figure out what will work best in your case.

The only one who can tell you how to approach this subject with your SO is YOU! You know your/her relationship much better than us. There is no right or wrong answer. Ultimately, unfortunately, you're pretty much on your own.
    Jon

Reality Check
    You are not alone.

Sure you will be alone when talking to your wife, but, as I posted above, you have the advise and experiences of many of us to help you if you just take the time to read them before approaching your wife.

Make some points with your wife, by making dinner for her, and then a soft foot rub for her is always nice and say nothing about cding. Maybe after a few more times like that, when she is in a good mood you can say something like......were you serious about the nighty and if so I would enjoy trying it. You have a better idea what line will work better than I do, but I wanted to make a point of making some evenings ALL about her. Store up those points when you can....you might need them some day.

i'd suggest silky nighties for both of you, make it a game involving her! from there, you have steps like "oh wow, I like this, maybe i should try something else, too ..." :-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er