Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male or womans shorts.

Male or womans shorts.

I have a drab green pare of men's shorts and had them on this morning to go to Walmart. My SO said that they looked terrible on me and I should not go out in them. She said to use my woman's tight fitting denim shorts. I complied, but in male mode felt kinda funny in those shorts. I looked in the full length mirror when I got home and thought, gee I look a lot fem while I did not want to look that way. Anybody else have this feeling when male?
    Part Time Girl

yes, i have done, and sometimes i feel okay, other times uncomfortable, it feels "gay" to me, which i don't identify with, but its a ridiculous thought cos cross-dressing is presumed gay by the unknowing masses anyway! But its our silly constructs and beliefs, huh?!

if she likes it, enjoy it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Sometimes feels so comfortable wearing girl clothes mixed with your male clothes, i really like when I can dress with girl jeans, everytime I walk over a mirror i stay to look, I really enjoy that moments

I don't own any male shorts, or any male casual clothing, for that matter. I wear my femme casual clothing in male mode sometimes. At one time I felt a bit odd doing this, but that feeling faded quickly. And that was a long time ago.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I totally hate male shorts. They aren't shorts at all, they are half pants! My sister came up with calling them "shants." Which I thought was super funny! While I will on occasion, if needed, wear my male shorts which I do still own, but I so prefer to go with actual shorts, which happened to have been purchased in the ladies department.

I don't think about it much...all my shorts are women's and it's just natural to me now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have some shorts and camo khakis that came from the Jr's dept and no one says anything when I wear them.
    I wear daisy dukes mowing the yard because its damn hot out there in the summer.

Since they have not made men's shorts since 1980's, i wear woman shorts all the time.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    The longest men's shorts that I have are just above the knee and the shortest ones are maybe mid-thigh. The 2 pairs of women's shorts that I have are about a 3" inseam.

DeeAnn

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I have several pairs of women's shorts that can be worn in male mode and though some do look a bit fem I doubt many notice or care when I'm in them in drab. Love womens style shorts

i wear women' shorts to the beach and to golf in. they are short and not appropriate to wear around the big city....trying to successfully cope with appropriateness.

Platinum Member
    Hi Dana, That's how I feel while wearing my skinny leg jeans .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

All I have are womens shorts including swimming shorts

My Nike and Under Armor gym shorts were designed for women, but I wear them for workouts and I only workout while presenting as a male. I think they accentuate my butt--heck isn't that the fun of wearing Lycra/spandex?
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I like to wear women's shorts and jeans they fit much better

Reality Check
    I wear women's jeans in male mode. I bought women's capris and cut them off and hemmed them for male shorts. "Real" male shorts (they certainly still make them) are baggy on me just like male jeans.

Most women's shorts are too short to wear as a male without looking fruity.

As someone mentioned, true shorts for men have gone away decades ago. Now they are just tents that cover about half to three quarters of the entire leg. I have hated them for ever and refuse to wear them. Womens clothes, especially pants and shorts feel so much better. They form better and cuter to. Most all my shorts are fem. I used to worry about the thoughts of others while wearing them. It finally became a natural state when i stopped worrying about everyone else.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Yesterday i wore a pair of really tight, stretchy girl's skinny jeans with mid-calf boots over the ankle part and a sort of fitted tee. My wife needed me to go with her to drop off the boy at school because of how dark it is in the morning. Anyway for working around the house that's what i was going to wear but i felt really uncomfortable out amongst the muggles.
    Even without hip pads i had a somewhat femme look and like you I didn't really care for it at that moment.

Weird because other times I would like that cute casual look on me.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    Has anybody been staired at wearing fem shorts in public? Long men's shorts are a joke; the manufacturers are playing a trick on men and they are gullable enough to buy and swallow it like a lot of other men's clothes. If men refused to buy this garbage manufacturers would change, then again most males will wear anything and don't have the appreciation of a CD. By wearing girl shorts in public we're bit by bit training the public ( hopefully manufacturers ) we want what women have ( colors, style, form fitting, soft fabrics ).

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    I purchase womans jeans from thrift store and cut & sew them into "short, short's" they just cover the line from but to leg top
    Lake Havasu, Az is a neat place to wear them 10 months of the year..
    ((( HUGGS )))
    JoanAz

I too wear denim daisy dukes around the house and the yard during in the summer, but not because of the heat. I never wear shorts (men's or women's) in public retail/commercial spaces.

Aspiring Member
    Fem shorts only when running, or when cross-dressed. Once while jogging with friends one pointed out that with my vest tucked out and a belt for my stuff around my waist, I looked disturbingly like I was wearing a short dress.

Bermudas are okay with me, really. I still wear women's jeans in male mode as they fit me slightly better.

Banned Read only
    Dana,
    You could do what I did and turn a terrible pair of male shorts into a very wearable skirt ! My wife was looking for them to pack for our holiday, after I told her what I'd done to them she pulled a face and said in that case they stay at home !!

Why wear daggy loose shorts when you can present in a neat pair of denims?

I remember being complimented by a couple of girls at a concession stand in Hawaii for wearing skinny jeans.

They thought I had great fashion sense and looked cool.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    I totally hate male shorts. They aren't shorts at all, they are half pants!
    So true. It all came about as the urban culture started wearing their shorts around their butt crack so the end of the leg went down to the knee. Then the regular shorts got longer so they went down to the knee. Then they made longer versions for tall people and BINGO! We were now wearing capri pants, and the length was just too long for me, it was too hot to wear when it's almost 100 degrees outside. So, those fake shorts are now capri pants to me. Or at least that's what I call my friends shorts when they dare to make fun of my normal shorts that have a four inch inseam. IT'S HOT IN THE SUMMER, DAMMITT! I want real shorts, not capri pants.
    As far as wearing women's clothes 'out', I would try not to unless the only other option is being naked. I face the dilemma of working in a nearly all female environment where males are automatically considered gay until proven otherwise, and I don't want to support the stereotype.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.